Yamachov Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamachov

Well, I was doing my thing and raiding Sayonara and when me and a friend killed them all spicy started crying about it and accused us of hacks. Banned my friend because apparently he was in lava or some nonsense like that. And then Spicy said he had xray and saw him lava. So is this fair? Mods are allowed to use HACKS in warworld when everyone else is legit? I was speechless and then i was killing him and he tped away and banned me for 2 weeks because apparently he couldn't hit me. I told him this was because I recently logged in and caused by lag and his lack of skill. Please do something about this. Mod abuse and banning out of spite. I'm cool with it as long as I get unbanned

Cheers
-Snake

Yamachov

Oh and I would like Spicy to post the evidence of me hacking right here in this post so all members of Lolnet and admins can see it. Thanks a lot

He knew you were hacking because he was hitting you and you were not taking damage. Spicy doesn't ban people for no reason. I'm gunna hand it over to him.

Spicy was not in any way abusing anyone you were in the wrong "apparently he couldn't hit me" you were logged in at the time so don't blame it on lag or lack of skill or because u "recently logged in" that is complete nonsense. Secondly I would like to mention the fact that Spicy was doing his job and cheating in warworld is not tolerated, I am in the faction with spicy and he has never cheated. ONCE. Take your punishment. There's no point in denying it, he did not ban you out of spite, you're upset because you got caught. I will stress this point again; JUST BECAUSE YOU HACKED AND CHEATED IN WW DONT TRY AND MAKE UP LIES TO PIN ATTENTION ON SOMEONE WHO BUSTED YOU.
I think we have a lot of people to vouch for spicy on this one. You're in the wrong Yamachov. Take the punishment.

Hello yama, lovely to see you again. Now, before we get started i would like to point out that you have been banned before, correct? Yes, indeed, you making sexual references towards other players. Ok, now here we go. I thought TheNinjaBottles was hacking when he first got over the wall of our base "With a enderpearl" which was suspicious because the player was defenceless. this reeks Hacks. Later, after i saw, through my xray Mod i have installed and approved by admins, i might add, that TheNinjaBottles had fallen in lava. i was curious to see what he would do, seeing as its a 1x1 pit going 7 blocks down. And what did i see? nothing less than Him shimmy up the wall. that's not Vanilla.. which brings me to you: You decided it was unfair of me, and told me you were going to report me, which i kindly said "Go ahead" to. you left the game, and i went up to where you were standing, and you logged back in, stood there for a good 5 seconds, logging in i'd assume, before turning to me and attacking. seeing as how i was in my base, damage was reduced by 30% and i was definetly going to win, so i started returning blows, only to find my attacks had no effect, so i used the command /f home which i can do even within 32 blocks of you, as i was in my faction claim. And i then commenced to banning you for this as this was not possible as we were exchanging blows for a good 10 seconds, in case it was lag. It wasnt.

This is my story, i admin to using xray this once in ww, to catch a cheater. I would actually like it very much if admins checked to see if i was ever xraying in warworld. i assure you though, you wont find a thing.

Good day, dear yamachov. Please dont reply.

Hazair

ok i have a little to add on this topic. during your "raids" of our base, to which i may add net you nothing but some uncooked chicken, I watched you and your friend ninjabottles do some pretty shady things, once ninja even flew up to our spawn area, i know it wasnt an enderpearl as there were no purple sprites flying off his/her body and the move up was a gradual on not an instant tp. also later i screenshot you through a wall using what appeared to be a fly hack, though as i could not see your avatars directly i did not report because the evidence was not definitive enough and not very clear.

http://imgur.com/wXKZtcW

what you are looking at there is yamachov (on the ground in this one) with ninjabottles clearly in the air, for those that know our base well you should know what room this is in (tree room).

the one thing i don't get, is you are really good at ww, theres no denying that. so why cheat?, or associate with those that do? all it does is create a very poor reputation for you. have a little pride man.

edit: i know that particular 1x7 lava hole to which you are referring spicy, im glad to see my design is working properly XD

Ah yes, it was a good trap :p and definately would have worked too, as i was very close :p
I would like to point out as well, that i heard TheNinjaBottle dieing in lava before i used xray, as i would like to see the events of what happened. :p

Yamachov

Well, heres my side of the story.
1.I don't know what TheNinjaBottles was up to but he told me he was legit.
2. It's really easy to get over the wall you just break the block and jump and jump again, you don't even need enderpearls
3. Your first 3 hits didn't get me because when a player first logs in that's what happens, If you dont belive me I suggest you play pure pvp raiding servers for a while and see it for yourself. Don't accuse other people of hacking because of your lack of knowledge and experience please.
4. I would like an EXPERIENCED admin such as james or schnicks to handle this situation.
5. Just because you can't hit someone doesn't mean they are hacking. Maybe you missed the first 3 hits, maybe it was lag, maybe they recently logged in, or maybe they just dodged it. As I said I don't know about TheNinjaBottles and I honestly don't care if he hacked or didn't but I'm still going to believe my friend and not an unexperienced moderator who uses his powers in a legit place like WarWorld. You said you had xray and started attacking me so you obviously didn't turn it off before you attacked me which also means you used it for your own advantage in warworld. WarWorld is a sacred place. Please don't ruin it. You raided me while I was banned and I didn't rage or anything but when I raid you with 7 Sayonarians on and you guys all fail, you rage.
6. Final point. My days on Lolnet are outnumbered anyway. I told a lot of people that I had 1 last thing to do and then I was quitting minecraft.

Oh by the way, I heard 0zlw left and you guys are kind of short on experienced admins now as there's only a few left. So I know the handling of this situation may take some time and I'm perfectly fine with it.

Cheers
-Yamachov

Yamachov

Hazair said:
ok i have a little to add on this topic. during your "raids" of our base, to which i may add net you nothing but some uncooked chicken, I watched you and your friend ninjabottles do some pretty shady things, once ninja even flew up to our spawn area, i know it wasnt an enderpearl as there were no purple sprites flying off his/her body and the move up was a gradual on not an instant tp. also later i screenshot you through a wall using what appeared to be a fly hack, though as i could not see your avatars directly i did not report because the evidence was not definitive enough and not very clear.

http://imgur.com/wXKZtcW

what you are looking at there is yamachov (on the ground in this one) with ninjabottles clearly in the air, for those that know our base well you should know what room this is in (tree room).

the one thing i don't get, is you are really good at ww, theres no denying that. so why cheat?, or associate with those that do? all it does is create a very poor reputation for you. have a little pride man.

edit: i know that particular 1x7 lava hole to which you are referring spicy, im glad to see my design is working properly XD
Hazair I played warworld longer than you have been at Lolnet. I think I would have got caught if I was a hacker. The admins were watching me the whole time because of people's silly hackusations. I have pride. I'm legit and proud. And one thing I'm not going to let you say is that I hacked because I could raid you easily. I have raided way bigger and better and more experienced factions than Sayonara legitimately and theres no denying that. So Sayonara wasnt that big of a challenge tbh. I wasn't even gonna come down its just spicy wanted to 1v1 me. I stopped my work and came online. He tped away because he was getting owned like a coward and I came to him because he wasn't coming up.

I missed? Hah! it was a 2 tall 1 high room!! and it wasnt 3 missed shots it was at least 20, as i got down to 2 hearts without doing any damage. This is even with the 30% damage reduction bonus i recieve from you. Also, id like to point out that when you logged in, i had no intention of killing you, but you hit me first. Again, also, id like to point out that block glitching over the wall is very difficult, as its against flowing water, and TheNinjaBottles said he used an enderpearl, they said nothing about block glitching. Point smashed.

You say you're not coming back to Lolnet? Good, i hope you don't.

Yamachov

Lol Its the easiest thing to do Spicy as i said before you are horrible at the game so don't blame us.Secondly, I wasn't going to come back but I changed my mind. Im going to raid you until you quit warworld and apologize to me. Plus I know that I owned you legit and you know it too. They really should stop giving away Moderator to everyone. It's ruining the server.

Yamachov

And also, from now on I'm going to record all my raids so you can't accuse me of hacks and cry about it. We shall see.

Titan_of_Time

Minecraft Username
Titan_of_Time
Hey Yamachov, you know that abusing staff in a ban appeal isn't going to get you unbanned, right?

'They really should stop giving away Moderator to everyone. It's ruining the server.'
-Thats why you were demoted, right? And further, who are the two most active moderators? Me and Spicy, and we keep things running smoothly when there are no admins on. So I would suggest you keep your mouth shut.

TaxMan0_0

Minecraft Username
TaxMan0_0
Man.. If only 0zlw was still Admin to Prove who really is telling the truth.. But I do agree Yamachov is 100% PvP Legend he is capable of almost anything.

I must say though I'm on Yamachov's side I don't think he hacks hes been on this server waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Spicy_Orange1 and always plays WarWorld so he would have alot of Experience in Raiding, Especially that he was once in a faction with the strongest Mod (In WarWorld) in lolnet BamBam1974, BamBam1974 was a pro and Yamachov inherited his Pro-ness (inherit, by that I mean he must of taught Yamachov special raiding skills etc) and also if Yamachov was a hacker he would have been caught ages ago for he has been on this server for a long time, also if someone really was hacking who was really to blame? TheNinjaBottles or Yamachov?
Hello yama, lovely to see you again. Now, before we get started i would like to point out that you have been banned before, correct? Yes, indeed, you making sexual references towards other players. Ok, now here we go. I thought TheNinjaBottles was hacking when he first got over the wall of our base "With a enderpearl" which was suspicious because the player was defenceless. this reeks Hacks. Later, after i saw, through my xray Mod i have installed and approved by admins, i might add, that TheNinjaBottles had fallen in lava. i was curious to see what he would do, seeing as its a 1x1 pit going 7 blocks down. And what did i see? nothing less than Him shimmy up the wall. that's not Vanilla.. which brings me to you: You decided it was unfair of me, and told me you were going to report me, which i kindly said "Go ahead" to. you left the game, and i went up to where you were standing, and you logged back in, stood there for a good 5 seconds, logging in i'd assume, before turning to me and attacking. seeing as how i was in my base, damage was reduced by 30% and i was definetly going to win, so i started returning blows, only to find my attacks had no effect, so i used the command /f home which i can do even within 32 blocks of you, as i was in my faction claim. And i then commenced to banning you for this as this was not possible as we were exchanging blows for a good 10 seconds, in case it was lag. It wasnt.

This is my story, i admin to using xray this once in ww, to catch a cheater. I would actually like it very much if admins checked to see if i was ever xraying in warworld. i assure you though, you wont find a thing.
Spicy_Orange1 Those are just words, could you provide more evidence then words? Screenshots or Video recording? anything?

Well those are my thoughts.

mikemike

nice finally some peace without yamachovs spamming up the chat with his hot headed, spoilt little brat attitude, a ban might teach you some manners.

Yamachov

CosImTheTaxMan0_0 said:
Man.. If only 0zlw was still Admin to Prove who really is telling the truth.. But I do agree Yamachov is 100% PvP Legend he is capable of almost anything.

I must say though I'm on Yamachov's side I don't think he hacks hes been on this server waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Spicy_Orange1 and always plays WarWorld so he would have alot of Experience in Raiding, Especially that he was once in a faction with the strongest Mod (In WarWorld) in lolnet BamBam1974, BamBam1974 was a pro and Yamachov inherited his Pro-ness (inherit, by that I mean he must of taught Yamachov special raiding skills etc) and also if Yamachov was a hacker he would have been caught ages ago for he has been on this server for a long time, also if someone really was hacking who was really to blame? TheNinjaBottles or Yamachov?

Spicy_Orange1 Those are just words, could you provide more evidence then words? Screenshots or Video recording? anything?

Well those are my thoughts.
Thanks TaxMan but we must understand that noobs are noobs no matter who they are. They are always going to blame SOMETHING for their failure.

TaxMan0_0

Minecraft Username
TaxMan0_0
Well Yamachov if your Ban Appeal is denied know this saying "You win some, you lose some. But you live, you live to fight another day." :p After your ban has expired you can regain your strength and fight back. :D

Titan_of_Time

Minecraft Username
Titan_of_Time
User has yet to provide a suitable reason for ban to be dropped. If no suitable reason has been provided in 24 hours, topic will be locked.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Yamachov said:
Thanks TaxMan but we must understand that noobs are noobs no matter who they are. They are always going to blame SOMETHING for their failure.
like the time you accused me of abusing my powers when i killed you Yama lol its funny how fast people forget the wild accusations they have made when they get accusations made against them as by your logic you are a noob and as "i couldn't have killed you" (this in your view being not possible as you are to pro) you had to resort to accusing me of hacking (using an ability not granted to all players) and when it happens to you you get up on that horse of yours that is several miles high the oxygen up there must be so thin your brain can't work properly.

as for evidence there is none this cant be proven either way it is your word vs spiceys the extra rubbish from taxman etc is not needed saying that it does give me something to laugh about especially where he sucks up to you

and this is why the ban will stand no other reason because he is a trusted member of the staff he has gained that trust over time and proved himself a good mod and as titan points out he is one of the only active ones

Cheers Dez

P.S. Yama if your to pro for our server why do you keep coming back taxman has crowned you the king of pvp isint that enough for you

Status
Not open for further replies.