WoE- WW Suggestion...

DO you agree on this Topic?

• Yes, it sounds cool!

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, it's too lame...

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

HairyPotato

Hi, I wanna suggest a weekly game for WW...
It's called War Of Emperium...

So what is the War of Emperium?
The War of Emperium is a game feature that allows guilds to fight in order to conquer a Castle to be the headquarters for the guild, and get benefits (Like enchanted diamond armors, enchanted swords, etc.).

Requirements
-The emperium will only be available at certain hours a week, dependent on server. These periods are known as WoE periods. The castles are still accessible outside of these hours.
-All players are allowed to enter WoE castles.

Mechanics
The player with a specific guild to deal the last hit against the Emperium claims the castle. All characters with a different guild, allied or not, will be warped out at that point. Only normal attacks can damage the emperium. After a castle is claimed, other guilds can immediately re-enter and attempt to break the emperium. The last owner before the emperium disappears at the end of the WoE period holds it until the next game.

-Of course this will take time to do especially the castles, but it's worth the build.
-Not only it's an exciting game but it also makes the server get more players to play, and also more players to be active at WW...
-Now, the emperium can/must be an entity like Zombie/Slime/Enderdragon/Skeleton, etc.
-This topic was inspired by Ragnarok its a game I also usually play but not a server in Minecraft...
-Any suggestions please leave it down on Comment section...
-No harsh comments please respect each other..
-And as always ... *BROFIST*

HairyPotato

Hello this is HairyPotatoHD, HairyPotato's little brother, Original owner of HairyPotato and if this was to be agreed on, I would like to build the castles [Might not be quick]

Caotical

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Caotical
I like this it's like a king of the hill deal. It will urge players to be more active as well as force conflict.

Yeezus1

Minecraft Username
Yeezus1
Great idea this would be amazing would increase player activity on ww and maybe the server in general.
:)