Will VIP ranks be getting perks in the modded server so?

HAS135

I was wondering if ranks would get certain perks in the modded wolrds depending on what rank they are. Maybe a special VIP rank they would get weekly like VIPs get in the survivul world.

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
Re: Will VIP ranks be getting perks in the modded server so

The current range of VIP ranks we are offering on our donation page include perks across Survival and our modded servers including Monster, Magic Farm, Agrarian Skies, and are currently receiving VIP permissions in Pixelmon.

Our general intention is to provide the current range of VIP ranks on offer perks across the majority of any future modded servers, like we have done with Pixelmon. However we may not provide this on every modded server we release, as it is dependent on the individual server and the type of gameplay we expect to see.

HAS135

Alright. Thanks for the answer :D . Just a question i had been thinking about for a while.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

just a bit more clarification this is only for new ranks "VIP" ranks will not receive these perks, this is part of the reason we have overhauled the donation system so we can bring more perks to more players.

remember that it is possible to change your current VIP rank to one of the new ones this can be discussed with 0zlw or myself

HAS135

Alright I might change my bio rank to one of these new ranks if that's possible.