Dr_Teath

Content Creator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
Magic, Steam and Farmin by anerale
That looks interesting. I would give that pack a shot if it was hosted here.
It also has a hand full of mods I've not seen before, which is nice.

Last edited:

Aaher3

Journeyman
Minecraft Username
aaher
t
Fun fact, when deciding whether to use 'a' or 'an' it's not based on the spelling of the next word in terms of vowels, but rather the sound the start of the next word makes. If the sound of the next word has a vowel sound, then you use 'an'. Seeing as 'hour' is sounded similar to 'our' with an 'o' sound, you use 'an'.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Always one

Microjet

Knight
Legendary
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Microjet
Also +1 to Trillionaire. I've kinda been waiting for this weird 'its fun to die over and over' thing to pass. @Vercci says it should be easier than IE:E was which is just about what I'd aim for, maybe I'll actually finish this one :)

Edit: lol, Forum says I'm still 'new'
Edit2: wait, that new label was for the post, not me lol never mind!

jt_1258

Minecraft Username
jt_1258
Well, I suppose if an older pack could possibly be a wee bit of an issue then a more modern pack that I am sort of impulse suggesting just because it looks pretty cool is Chemical Exchange.

123zane321

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Well, I suppose if an older pack could possibly be a wee bit of an issue then a more modern pack that I am sort of impulse suggesting just because it looks pretty cool is Chemical Exchange.
I've been watching one Youtuber do a playthrough of that pack, seems like it could be fun - I enjoyed playing with Alchemistry on DD&SS to be honest.

binary

Guardian
Minecraft Username
binary
so what is going to be next? keen to start something but don't want to get into something if there is something that the community has suggested and could be different from whats there.

Wolfie83

Minecraft Username
Wolfie83
+1 for Trillionaire, the 1.10 update, removes Matter Overdrive, and adds Machine frames, most types to the replicator
+1 Project Ozone 3 Titan Mode
also Undiscovered 1.12.2 might be a good expert style pack, not seen it hosted before too