WarWorld Needs To Be Improved IMO

Yamachov

Hello Ladies And Gentlemen (And Others) :)

I think War world needs to be improved asap. People are quitting war world and theres so few people who still play. I love pvp and hardcore survival kind of thing but war world got boring for me because theres no one to pvp with. I have tried other PVP factions servers and didn't really like them for their community and careless mods/admins. Here on Lolnet we have great friendly staff and a really friendly community (mostly) So if war world gets improved it will be a lot better and more people will play it and more people will just join lolnet to play the war world. Anyway Here are some ideas that i thought of that could improve war world.

*War World should have its own economy separate from LolnetWorld and there should be an admin shop at the spawn.
*ability to /spawn /tpa but you could put a timer so if you tpa someone or go /spawn you need to wait 10 seconds without moving to get tped.
*ability to /sethome /home this is mainly for the people without factions, it could be great if done correctly
* Ability to use lava, this is a small thing but could make a big change. Lava is really important for survival in my opinion.
*Here comes a big one... TNT :) Tnt would make a huge difference and would actually make warworld feel like WAR world and not just a pvp area. It would also encourage people to get off their lazy asses and build bases out of obsidian.
*Accessible chests, It would be really cool if you could access enemy chests even though they are claimed. This would make raiding a lot more fun and people would have to lock their chests by putting blocks on top of them. Its really not fun when you go raiding a faction, kill all of them but still cant claim over them because they don't have enough members in war world or they just go to normal world to avoid losing power.
* I dont think this one will be done, I still want to say it, Having to be a gold member to create a faction is a bit too harsh IMO, if you made it so anyone could make a faction (It could cost in game money to create factions) more people would get drawn to war world, I know some people donate just to make a faction but you could give Gold Members a new really cool ability that involves War World.

These are just the ones i have on top of my head, will edit if I get new ideas.

EDIT:
* Addition of the nether and the End would be really really good.
*MCMMO plugin would also be awesome
*Ability to make our own shops at the spawn maybe?

Thank You For Considering :))

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
The staff are going over your points Yamachov, we have noticed a decline in the number of PVP'ers

BamBam1974

Ascendant
Good post yama. I like most of your ideas. Warlord adds a great level of excitement when there is very real possibility of losing everything. 100% there needs to be a way to raid a defeated faction. Let's hope we get some real discussion going on this and revive the excitement of war world.

Regards

Bambam

A

Anonymous

I agree yama these points are really good and i myself love pvp but it sucks when you raid a whole base but get no reward and the points you said would make it alot more interesting and harder

Afa79

Minecraft Username
Afa79
GREAT ideas, yama. Yea i think all those addiitions would be awesome and warworld would be alot better :D

Yamachov

EDIT:
* I forgot to mention one of the most important things lol. Addition of The Nether and The End!

Yamachov said:
EDIT:
* I forgot to mention one of the most important things lol. Addition of The Nether and The End!
Yeah that sounds cool :D