[Under Trial] deathbricks UA App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathbricks

Minecraft Username
Deathbrick
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?

I've been playing off and on for a while now. had a huge "break" before because my net thought a barbed wire noose was a good way to throttle my connection. I have enjoyed playing on infinity and AS and do tend to help out when i see a question i can answer.

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
No real reason compared to everyone else. I tend to help whenever i see something i can help with and i enjoy chatting and helping the staff here.

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?

Help people who i see needing help, find bugs because bug finding is fun, Be a extra hand when the other UA's/mods are offline or dealing with other stuffs.

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before?

No.

Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?

I acted as a moderator on a few tekkit servers when that was a thing. recently i haven't really had a chance to hop into a role like that.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?

I HAD experience with them before but a while has passed and i have forgotten them. I should be able to learn decently though.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet?

I unfortunately don't have anything outside i cant help with.

What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?

I act like a Mod or UA whenever i see i question i can actually answer. When i see a conflict or something in the chat i do try to help turn it down or distract them via dancing on a cacti :p. I help noobies with starting questions or giving low tier gear to get them going.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?

I mainly tend to troll people i consider friends or used to my shenanigans. When i see a conflict getting majorly out of hand or to a realm of something i don't understand i tend to advoid it and ask a mod/UA to deal with it (ironically). I also do tend to get fairly sarcastic when bored.

Time Zone and when are you typically online.

I tend to be online around 3-4 PM (8+ GMT) and stay for 4-6 hours.

Do you own a microphone/headset?

Yup. And i use push to talk. No annoying background noises or keyboards!.

And have you used our Discord server before?

Yup. Love it and know enough to be competent at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.