Town Commands

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
Heyyy,

I've been having some troubles in MineVille.....
Someone, which I know who, had griefed my stuffs! Well, I don't like to report so yh.
What I really want to say is that we should have a command on towns!

Command:
/townset
/townsetcancel

Informations:
Using this command, you will first do /townset, and use the golden shovel to set town claim. If you decided to cancel this claim, do /townsetcancel.
Setting this as a /townset has the purpose of sharing claim with others but they are allowed to claim there land in YOUR town claim. This has good benefits so that their wouldn't be griefers in the town since we share this land.

Please consider this idea or increase the town commands!! :D

Cheers,

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are proposing. The current claim system gives you control over who has access to your house and territory. You can currently claim your house then trust others to build in your claim. Is that what you are asking for?

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
0zlw said:
I'm not sure I understand exactly what you are proposing. The current claim system gives you control over who has access to your house and territory. You can currently claim your house then trust others to build in your claim. Is that what you are asking for?
Oh. What I meant is that I am living in a shared claim from ~Rainbow. But there are some more users that is the same as me, which is causing some container trusting problems. So what I'm trying to share is that a town claim that people who have /trust can still claim inside his or her's to keep containers shut from robbers. Is that clearer??

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
There is a subdivide feature on grief prevention which allows you to divide a larger claim into small areas which allows different areas of a claim to have different levels of trust. The command is /SubdivideClaims or/sc