Things that you can't do on Skyblock

NZStephenF

Minecraft Username
NZStephenF
So I've as of recently found Skyblock as my favourite server at the moment.

But the thing is, I don't know what things I won't be able to do because the skyblock is in a server environment so there'd have to be limitation, right? What would those limitations be?

Also will there be price drops in the store ? ;)

KiwiFrogg

There is nothing you can't do, you can repeat challenges over and over for less rewards, so everything can be made except diamonds. I have sugar, melon, iron, slime(broke in 1.8), cactus farms. I have a village that I made villager friendly(cause why not), that gave me full diam armour and tools(before 1.8). You will find that after your island is huge and you can do no more that there is nothing to do, modded skyblock is the next stage, sky factory 2 or ag skies 2.

The shop is more of a rescue, its not meant to be a replacement for the grind of sky block. The only thing that it has that can't be done with challenges is end portal stones and extra diams.

NZStephenF

Minecraft Username
NZStephenF
Cool, thanks for the heads up KiwiFrogg! :D

Lol I find Skyblock much cooler than Survival nowdays. More challenging and gets your brain thinking. Also, get that good feeling when I've built something that just began with only a few items to begin with. Challenges are quite tough as they claim to be haha!