~TerraFirmaCraft~

XeGaming

Does anyone know the terrafirmacraft mod pack?
basically it is like your average minecraft game but with more realistic stuff in it such as landslides, no respawning of animals, mining experiences are more challenging, gravity is a pain in the butt, you need to store your food, your torches burn out, SEASONS!!!, Chopping trees is now better AND EVEN MORE.

Imagine a separate server for this (since TFC can't handle the spawn at LoLnet Main).It would attract more challenge seekers if ever they want to. and i haven't seen a server that only has TFC in it so this might be the first (hopefully) because if it is it would draw the attention of TFC lovers like me :D

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
I played it for a while. I like to try out all harder modpacks.

It has a feel like if St. Gregorious redesigned vanilla minecraft. It's cool, and more realistic, but a real time sink and pita to do the same things. Parts of it had a neat feel though.

At the time i could only ever find one server running it, and it didn't seem like you could do anything not already in vanilla minecraft. Since then i think there is someone doing a steampunk version and other things. Hopefully they keep going with it. But i also heard the usual drama of "i'm off the team" "no ones working on stuff". Hurdles any big project has to get past.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Another thing to look into that seems to have a bit more promise is Terra Firma Punk

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads ... 519/page-3

This basically takes TFC and adds a lot of mods to it. Makes it much more playable in my mind, since in addition to a harder survival, you have more to work towards.