Temporary Test Hack/Mine Server

Lord_Mega

Recently ive been watching some mod spotlights on youtube and a clear favourite has stuck out it this mod is called hack/mine it is an rpg style mod where you level up can put points into certain attributes and have skills and abilities depending on your class.

This mod is easy to install as a server so i have setup a test server of this mod for lolnet if you want to play on it the server address is eliteservernz.servegame.com:25565 atm because i am hosting a css server tf2 server and ventrillo and mumble servers i have only got this server set to 4 players max.

You will need the technic launcher made by the yogscast which you can get from here (http://www.technicpack.net/launcher) i suggest downloading the jar version as i had trouble with the executable and all you do is run that select hack/mine login and play on the server and when your done load up normal minecraft and do a force update.

If you want to know more about this mod goto (https://yogscast.com/showthread.php?465 ... and-More!!!)

So please test it out tell me what you think and if you have any problems and if you like it enough we might be able to make a full time server of it.

Thanks Lord_Mega :D

I downloaded the jar version and successfully logged in, I have the server added correctly but I keep getting "connection lost, end of stream". Any ideas on how I can get on?

Never mind, I forgot to select the hack/mine mod in the top left hand corner.

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Have you downloaded the launcher and set it to Hack/Mine before you log in?

Gxlnz

just out of curiosity and wondering why i still cant get into the hack slash mine server is the server updated to the new one because it said that it had updated and i was wondering if that could have been it?

Lord_Mega

Hey man I'm just looking into it now there's been an update on the 28th so im seeing whether the server needs updating :D
Sorry for the inconvenience :p

Lord_Mega

I tested the server this morning and its working fine if your having problems it may be the technic launcher as i had to muck round a bit to get mine to work basicly if it doesnt work make sure in options it has recommended build ticked not development build and force update minecraft first then go back into the technic pack and try running hack/mine again.

If this still doesnt work tell me what the error says when you try to login to my server and ill look into it.

Cheers Lord_Mega :D