Suggestion For a pack with reduced perms like we did Dungeons Dragons and Space Shuttles

yampertx

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
Not sure what pack could be added but I was wondering if it could be considered. Hosting something with minimum perms similar to the way DD & SS was setup. Just a thought.

123zane321

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Well looking at DD&SS, there *have* been some pretty major changes since it left our server last year (new/updated mods, new questlines, etc) and while we've literally only just had Revelation re-added, I certainly wouldn't say no to DD&SS being given another run at some point. It certainly was a fun pack.

44shades44

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
44shades44
I've yet to find a pack that scratches the itch as well as DDnSS did for me. I'd be keen to re-run it should it be added again.

Maybe see if I can break my old health record :)

yampertx

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
I didn't actually mean rehost DD & SS but more the concept of reduced perms as a donator it was refreshing to not be able to rely on using some of the more OP commands such as /god etc

Equatox

Minecraft Username
Equatox
Okay, buut, can I just throw in my suggestion.

Sevtech Ages

It's similar to DDnSS in terms of progression, but slightly different mods and a small bit less grindy + it's got a bit of a better quest panel compared to DDnSS

but i'd be down for whichever one if you guys ever do considers adding em

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
We did have Sevtech for a bit and it failed a vote to restart it.

I wanted it back after it got updates after a year, but it's also another Darkosto pack which has already suffered from not getting really updated.