FaMatrix

Content Creator
Journeyman
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Hey hey, some of you may not recognize me today in this minecraft community, I've been inactive for quite.. few months perhaps? Yea yea, things got busy last few months with real life and what not. It sucks aye? But I'll be still hanging around as usual in background to work on few things for lolnet, such as donation drive, wiki and building things.

Here's bit of story for me with Lolnet, joined back in January, 11st 2015 where I was all.. nooby (no.. not really) - Dunno if you'd be interested in reading so open spoiler if you wanna be awesome.
Started by playing Direwolf20 modpack, along with few others people, who don't play anymore, I dunno if Reverse_Cocoa is still around or so.. - Did help with few players and staff members with their troubleshooting few times, it did went really well, had WONDERFUL base setup : You can check it out here if you wanna! via Imgury for DIREWOLF20 1.7 - This is was first Direwolf20 1.7 world before it got... corrupted by a player who messed up with one of the infused item.. that corrupted the world for good! (You can see it in imgur gallery) This is when/where I became UA and Junior moderator in that time, before Lolnet host FTB Infinity. Was only being able to starting/restarting the server, while trying to cooperate with players and their troubles.. it wasn't fun part, but it did go well!

When Infinity server became a thing, I was tasked to build spawn for the server, along with another couple staff, it did bit of time, but simple enough for players to get around and what not. Opened server to public in few days. It did run pretty well til it had minor lags with few mods... it was not fun at all. Old mod called Opis was very handy.... but very buggy and no other staff like it.. >_> Shh Dez/Lx/James. To track it down and resolve lag, making it playable again. - while building on my own new base which you can see in new imgur link via: here - And was also working on other few servers such as FTB Trident, Beyond, Lite, infinity Evolved, Regrowth, Resurrection, REvelation, Galatic Science, SkyFactory, Direwolf20 MC1.10 and the list could go on..

With my life, I've been focused on improving myself, while still working at a cafe as Kitchen hand / Barista, spending time with family and friends when I can, and.. kinda been playing lots of Destiny2 since lately.. (don't blame me, hah.. ) Wish I could have bit more of time to do other things.

For staff team and the community, I wanted to say, thank you for keeping lolnet server up and running today, with lots of help too. Working together hard and keeping these server running flawless and bug free! Thank you, dez, Lx, 0zlw, Mik, Krimzin, Chris, Pho, Igneel, and many other staffs too. (I can't remember whole team.. but still.. awesome staff team really. )

For now, I'll be still around on here, on discord and possibly on server (I hop on from time to time) - I know this may not be long resignation thing, but I don't have enough of time to mock around and I have to sleep for work now. So I hope you all have lovely day/night and continue playing lolnet too!

Looking forward to see you all again soon! <3 And hope your 2019 goes well too!
-FaMatrix/Azu

Phew... now where to go.. right.. time to get some chicken nuggets and banana.

Cluracan

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Cluracan
I have and will continue to miss you (and your puns) on the server, oh Matrix-y one. But understandable, life is a cold hearted.... individual that loves to put up road blocks. Wishing you the best and look forward to seeing you around.

Igneel32

Administrator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Igneel32
;~; I'm so glad I got to play alongside you here, and I'll miss you very much! Send a few puns our way when you have a moment so we know you're alive. Good luck with life and all the things you want to do~

Reverse_Cocoa

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Reverse_Cocoa
Aww good on you mate. Yeah I'm still around I don't have as much time as I used to but I've got a long term plan to get wealthy so I can retire as early as possible and play minecraft every day all day lmao.

Yeah we had some good times bro, I often miss those days.

Glad to read you've been improving your life <3

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
It's great having you around, and I'm glad your adminship has had a happy ending :) Infinity spawn was awesome :3

anarki99nz

Administrator
Staff member
Paladin
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
anarki99nz
Sad to see you go, but nice to see you will still be around xD