Some Minor Lolnet Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

XeGaming

Hi Lolnet-ians
Xe here AKA JackNorman8 (tee)
I was wondering if the following questions can be answered by our best admins and assistants and mods...
1. Do chickens still lay eggs at minecraft or they do because I just tore appart my chicken cooker.
2. Do squid spawn at lolnet if you make a man made/squid farm
3. Can you try to work on my suggestion on Lolnet Nether Star obtaining and my opinion is that you can trade 3 wither skulls, 4 soul sand and 1,000,000 in game money to get a nether star or maybe include a level drain when you do that too :D
4. When is the 1.8 update :D ?
thank you :p

SirTaxMan0_0

Minecraft Username
SirTaxMan0_0
I may not be an Admin, UserAssistant or Mod (Well I was a Mod during June 2013 - June 2014) but I can answer some of your questions.

Yes Chickens do still lay eggs but they take their time and as for the 1.8 update, The server won't be updating till bukkit updates, which might be awhile.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
There has been discussion posted before about the reasons for not allowing withers/nether stars. It's not just about spawning withers and griefing. I believe it had to do with server performance issues with many beacons running.

Yes, squid spawn.

drachennzz

Minecraft Username
drachennzz
beacons cannot be placed in vanilla survival by users. a jnrmod + can place them if awarded from official lolnet event reward only. mods will not sell or give one out for any other reason currently for the reasons specified by mikhaila666.

squid do spawn but are classed as spawning with hostile mobs and have similar spawning restrictions they also despawn ull find chances improve when u light all caves etc within 128 blocks from location u want them to spawn. <- if i got something mixed up sry for misinformation for reference check minecraft wiki squid spawning req.

1.8 will update when bukkit gets updated like taxman said

SirTaxMan0_0

Minecraft Username
SirTaxMan0_0
Drachennezz said:
beacons cannot be placed in vanilla survival by users. a jnrmod + can place them if awarded from official lolnet event reward only.
Exactly right, here's an example of that Click here
That link leads to a 'Official Lolnet Event' drachennezz mentioned, In the good ol' days during December we had Christmass Giveaways and there was a slim chance you could receive the chance to fight the Wither. I'm not sure if it still works now or if they still plan to continue that way but yea.

Okay this post is old but i was just wondering, harry and i made an ender chest but we dont have permiss to use it ( in sur) D:

Status
Not open for further replies.