ROllbak?

last time when zig check dat nath greifed me, i think zig rolled bak and 4git ti change it bak?? my hotel became like before, with no furnaces and no my dimes. can someone roll forward forme?? i saw my old house!

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
CReepercakEE said:
last time when zig check dat nath greifed me, i think zig rolled bak and 4git ti change it bak?? my hotel became like before, with no furnaces and no my dimes. can someone roll forward forme?? i saw my old house!
Lol, I believe there's no roll "foward"...?
Ask in-game during your survival game maybe.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
A week? No guarantees of anything. If you didn't notice for a week, it can't be too important.

Not to dump on anyone in particular, but staff helping you with griefing, rollbacks, etc is not supposed to be the norm.
1. You can protect your area to prevent griefing.
2. If you trust someone and they steal, that is your problem. Don't trust people to your claim, or make more than one claim. If you trust them and they took something, then you chose your friends poorly. Untrust them and don't let them get to your stuff.

mikhaila666 said:
A week? No guarantees of anything. If you didn't notice for a week, it can't be too important.

Not to dump on anyone in particular, but staff helping you with griefing, rollbacks, etc is not supposed to be the norm.
1. You can protect your area to prevent griefing.
2. If you trust someone and they steal, that is your problem. Don't trust people to your claim, or make more than one claim. If you trust them and they took something, then you chose your friends poorly. Untrust them and don't let them get to your stuff.
IkIk, but i have not been playing for a while, so when i came on--woosh xD ty tho now i learned a lesson about claiming. also ty mik,elisha and zig-i mean yeezus for halping me with the sticky solution XP ill gain the stuff bak, srry for the problems made, and ty againxD