[Resolved] Town Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xekaz1

My username in game is "Xekaz".
Recently I joined a town named "FrostCastle" created by RTiger.
Today I logged on to discover one of the other town members was raided (?) and was unable to claim my house/castle to protect my items, so I left the town.
However when trying to create my own, it appears I'm "too close" to another town (FrostCastle), so I am still unable to protect my things.

RTiger has not logged in since joining his town, so getting back in the town and having him claim my land doesn't seem possible at the time being, and being unable to create my own town where my house/castle lies, I'm forced to leave my items unprotected.
However my storage house within the town, I'm unable to access, as well as my chests.

Is there any time a Mod/Admin could get online to assist me in creating my town/re-joining RTiger's, and gaining my items in the locked chests?

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
Mikhaila666
Re: Town Issues

Which server are you playing on?

I would ask that you repost this under the heading for the appropriate server heading.

If this is a town made with Mytown, then yes, there is a problem with making another town too close to an existing town.

Depending on the server and version, and how chunks are laid out, admin may be able to help you claim land around your existing area, but not if it's already in the town area claimed by Rtiger.

You probably should have taken anything from that town before you left. It puts Admin in a difficult position to just open up chests in a town you've left, and hand you things, without permission from the town's owner.

Xekaz1

mikhaila666 said:
You probably should have taken anything from that town before you left. It puts Admin in a difficult position to just open up chests in a town you've left, and hand you things, without permission from the town's owner.
I understand. I should have, however I didn't have that in mind at the time. Within the town, I had my own plot, with my own chests, so would be no problem by RTiger. I know there's a way for an Admin to see what blocks were placed by what player, so would see that it would be my plot.

mikhaila666 said:
Which server are you playing on?
I would ask that you repost this under the heading for the appropriate server heading.
I am on the Monster FTB Server. (Monster2.lolnet.co.nz) Sorry, Maneuvering the forums was a bit difficult, and didn't know where exactly to start this thread.

My primary problem is that RTiger doesn't actively play as he did last week, and never catch him online in the 6+ hours daily that I'm on the server, as well as not being able to protect my land outside the town, nor retrieve my items from my house within the town.

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw

Just on a side note, this is the intended forum for threads such as this. The server support area are for any problems/issues that people are having while the Minecraft boards are for people to have 'general discussion' about the server they are on.

Apologies to both of you for not making this clear. It may help if I put this down on a guide somewhere.

Xekaz1

0zlw said:
Just on a side note, this is the intended forum for threads such as this. The server support area are for any problems/issues that people are having while the Minecraft boards are for people to have 'general discussion' about the server they are on.

Apologies to both of you for not making this clear. It may help if I put this down on a guide somewhere.
Ah, all right. I thought I had the right place! Thank you for letting me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.