[Resolved]Reasoning

Status
Not open for further replies.

nnewman

Minecraft Username
nnewman
Hey guys
First off ill id like to say that i oppoligise for everything. I know i was in the wrong. I know i wouldnt get the whole farm moved and i know what i said was wrong. I know im not in the right here
However, I do believe that Chosen isnt completley in the right also. I asked for two things to be World Edited into the new world. I knew the iron farm wouldnt go down very well. But when i asked Chosen about it i believe that he didnt deal with it the way that it should have. I do admit and ackknowledge that i was swearing at chosen and i believe that should be punished yes. Perm ban? no. I have been with lolnet the same time as James137137. Which is a long time. Ive been a Gold donator, Diamond donator and a UA. I have tried to help everyone as much as i could. Which is why i think i should be unbanned. When i asked chosen to move it to the new world he said no (of course) but then i tried to reason with him and try and get the issue resolved. I didnt think that taking it all down and rebuilding it in the new world was a good idea. I dont particuarly want 9 doubble chests of cobble, 2 doubble chests of glass. Not to mention the villagers. It would be a pain in the ass.
He then went on to say that i havent done that much for the community as a member and as a UA. This i believe is crap. I understand that i shouldnt have sworn but saying that ive done nothing for the community did not sit well with me

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Re: Reasoning

Nnewman please explain how chosen didnt deal with it properly

you ask for something to be done that has been set down by the owners of the server as a no can do for anyone, then go on to cry about it make out you have done amazing things for the server and abuse chosen, so were has he gone wrong with the ban? abuse of anybody on our servers is taken very seriously and is not tolerated

Dez

Re: Reasoning

WARNING THIS POST CONTAINS ABUSIVE CONTENT.

Alrighto, where do we start...

Here are the logs, to jog your memory a bit.

[17:51:29] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r so will it be able to be moved over?
[17:51:35] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r No sorry
[17:51:48] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r are you fucking serious?
[17:51:54] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r all my time on it
[17:51:58] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r Does it look like im not serious
[17:51:59] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r and resources
[17:52:29] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r im not taking down all of the thing
[17:52:36] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r i gave my 350K to drach
[17:52:49] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /msg nnewman Not really our fault nnewman, people who made ironfarms
[17:52:52] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r know the risks
[17:52:55] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r of updates
17:53:14] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r thats bullshit chosen and you know it
[17:54:09] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /msg nnewman If you wanna whine and cry like a baby, there is a kindergarden down the road
[17:54:17] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r And you can go do so there
[17:54:31] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /msg nnewman Otherwise, watch that bloody tone when you are speaking to me
[17:54:47] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r so me being here and helpign lolnet for about 3 years means nothing?
[17:55:09] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r And what exactly does that have to do with Iron farms, and ask your self
[17:55:12] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r was it actually help?
[17:55:33] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r with 3 modreqs done in your whole 3 years
And so on...continuing to few minutes before you were banned

[17:58:54] [Server thread/INFO]: nnewman issued server command: /r yeah fuck off chosen. thats bullshit and you know it
[17:59:22] [Server thread/INFO]: TheChosenOne_NZ issued server command: /r Think about what you say, atm you make no sense...it was nice knowing you nnewman
but then i tried to reason with him and try and get the issue resolved. I didnt think that taking it all down and rebuilding it in the new world was a good idea. I dont particuarly want 9 doubble chests of cobble, 2 doubble chests of glass. Not to mention the villagers. It would be a pain in the ass.
He then went on to say that i havent done that much for the community as a member and as a UA. This i believe is crap. I understand that i shouldnt have sworn but saying that ive done nothing for the community did not sit well with me
Firstly, why would you try to reason with me, when you know, because of your "3 years with lolnet" experience that a NO from staff means a NO. All I simply suggested was that you can always break it down and rebuild it, its not my problem how you do it, I was kind enough to give you a suggestion.

Secondly, you started the topic about being a UA, etc, by saying, so all my time on here means nothing etc. So please, would be appreciated if you could not lie in a ban appeal.

I will hold back my decision until after your reply, if a reply has not been posted in 48 hours then this thread will be locked and appeal will be denied.

Thread UnderReview;

nnewman

Minecraft Username
nnewman
Re: [UnderInvestigation]Reasoning

Dez im not trying to alianate Chosen. That wasnt my intention anyway. I also wasnt trying to make it out like ive done amazing things for lolnet because i honestly havnt done a great deal compared to others. I did abuse chosen, well and truly. He had every right to ban me, i abused him. I understand that. He hasnt gone wrong with the ban in anyway. It was before the ban which is where i believe he wasnt in the right.
Dont get me wrong, i was in the wrong aswell. Moreso then Chosen

Dez asked HOW he didn't deal with it properly. I was there at the time, I even warned you not to use that tone with Chosen, and he definitely was not in the wrong.

nnewman

Minecraft Username
nnewman

I believe he didnt deal with it the best way as how he replied. Picking and basically diminishing me with my time here. Yeah i know i havnt done a great deal but i did what I could
I know you told me not to use that tone with him. I did. I'm not asking to not go unpunished and just resume on lolnet. All I'm asking for is a reduced ban. A temp ban with enough time to manually take what I can over

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

so he says no and you moan and swear at him and now your upset that he retaliated to that well........

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666

Nnewman, seriously think about what you goals are:

1) Is it to get a ban reduced? You know that the best way to do that is to apologize for your actions.

2) If it's to convince people that you are only partly wrong, and that chosen is partly wrong..well, that doesn't look good based on what you said. In fact this goal has a big chance of screwing up #1.

3) salvaging some dignity? getting an apology from chosen? pat on the head for hard work?
Doesn't look good. And again, not going to help you with number one.

You asked for something you knew you wouldn't get. Got pissed he told you no. Lost control and got banned. Only way to fix it is to admit your wrong, be humble, and apologize. Seems to work here on Lolnet, you can see it happen over and over, not a secret. Not apologizing? ....nope, doesn't work so good.

And for the record. Chosen was very fair with you. I blame his youth. Makes him soft. Although I did like the kindergarten comments.

nnewman

Minecraft Username
nnewman

I have oppologised. But I will say it again
I am sorry
Mikhali, all I really wanted from this appeal is to get unbanned. Temp ban is what I'm looking for really

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666

You should probably knock off lines like this then:

Dont get me wrong, i was in the wrong aswell. Moreso then Chosen

You're apologizing, but still trying to say that part of the blame lies with chosen. Still trying to mitigate what you did by saying it was partly his fault, not yours. Or trying to get him reprimanded or something.

Just makes you look worse, not better. And the major person you should be apologizing to is Chosen. It's hard to do that if you're still trying to toss him under the bus.

nnewman

Minecraft Username
nnewman

Im not trying to throw chosen under the bus, i was trying to let yous know how i felt about this. I am extremely sorry about what i said to chosen, and it will never happen again

nnewman

Minecraft Username
nnewman

I am not trying to alianate chosen. I was just trying to express how i was feeling in the matter. And if that is how it sounded then i am sorry.
What I said was MY fault and i know that.
Chosen I am deeply sorry and hope that you can find it to forgive me

Status
Not open for further replies.