Status
Not open for further replies.

cashm0

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cashm0
Re: Invis Creative trolling

Hey mark mark, sorry that happened to you. Abusing others is not okay and we make sure to stop it whenever we can. Were you able to take any screenshots of it, or dod you have any idea of who it might have been? We can't punish anyone from just you saying they did it, but if you saw someone we could try and investigate further and see if we come up with anything concrete.

Hey guys, A quick note,

The two throwing potions were bslap and gage. I unfortunately do not know their full usernames.

I was actually in skype with them at the time, and was unaware of what they were doing. Once I found out, I then told them in the skype chat to drop it, so they did and we went into survival.

If you'd like markmark I can get them both on to apoligise. They are pretty new to the server and don't quite understand its rules yet.

-Oice

Hey Mark! :) I'll talk to them in game I'll also put a sign up in spawn saying not to throw potions at users. Remember you can deny people from your claim via /plotme deny username . We don't tolerate abuse in any form so I will be following it up this morning. Sorry for the late reply, and that this happened. If anyone else has evidence of someone doing it or would like to report someone doing this inform me or another staff member. Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.