[Reduced] I was banned for trying out someones pickaxe

Status
Not open for further replies.

seaguall123

i got banned for setting a defense mechanism in my house and killing a guy called Bennie because of my defense mechanism so i gave him all his stuff back except a pickaxe which i was gonna try out i left it in hopper and was gonna grab it and i was intending to give it back then he complains to a mod and i get banned for 1 hour then the mod bans me again for 7 days for no apparent reason it wasn't even a bad offense i was intending to give it back and i think that's kinda unfair considering that's my first ban of a server and its 7 days long which wouldn't really give u guys a good name i really like the server but that's kinda stupid to be completely honest i would have taken the 1hr ban but 7 days is to far

seaguall123

Re: I was banned for trying out someones pickaxe

and i would have taken the 1 hour ban and he could have tped somewhere else because its practically for mobs that spawn i was trying to set it up for tht and u have a good 20 seconds to tp away

seaguall123

and i will never steal again its my holiday break and i wanted to have fun with my friend and now it ruined it i only wanted to see if it was good so sorry :(

Arns

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Arns

I'll unban you tomorrow morning

seaguall123

ok thank you arns apreciate youre help i wasnt intending for it to go this far i respect the mod that banned me but i just think 7days what just a bit hard on me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.