---About You---

Username: samiran8
Main server you play on: Skyfactory 4, Omnifactory, Stoneblock 2

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Permanent ban
Length of punishment: Permanent
Reason given in database: bypassing ban on suwUZI

---Your Appeal---

What you dispute: I did accidentally get banned on my alt but that was a honest mistake and I did not think it would be a problem to log on with my main. I had looked at the rules and asked around and no one told me I couldn't log onto my main if my alt was banned. Nowhere does it say that you can get banned for logging on with another account.
Why do you dispute this/evidence: The only similar rule is
"1.8: Do not circumvent or attempt to circumvent a punishment.
  • Doing so will result in a punishment much harsher than the one originally issued. "
and it does not explain what circumventing includes.

Additional details/comments: I have not cheated or hacked on this account for the many hours I have played. I have spent a lot of hours on Skyfactory 4 and Stoneblock which I do not want to lose. Thank you for your time.

Vercci

Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
There are lots of words we don't define because we didn't make them up. That's a job for a dictionary, for instance.

1st Google Result for "Circumvent" said:
circumvent
/səːkəmˈvɛnt/

verb

find a way around (an obstacle).
"if you come to an obstruction in a road you can seek to circumvent it"
"You" received a ban from the servers. "You" doing anything that lets you play on the servers while the ban is in effect is "You" circumventing the ban.

anarki99nz

Owner
Staff member
Legendary
Guardian
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
anarki99nz
You circumvented the ban resulting in a harsher punishment. This has been a rule for a long while.

I can understand testing out a pack using an xray mod, but this clearly against our rules, especially bypassing a ban. But I also did not see any discussion in relation to you asking about the rules.

Request denied, maybe think about your actions and apply for an unban at a more appropriate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.