Punishment Appeal - Praizey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Praizey

I'm not sure how to post an appeal because every time I click on the guide it gives a PHP Error so I just copied the layout of someone elses appeal.

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: 06/10/2016
Length of punishment: Permanent
Reason given in database: "Xray"

---Your Appeal---

What you dispute: It says I was xraying but I wasn't.

Why do you dispute this/evidence: I don't know how to prove my innocence but if you look at my mine you will realize I have stripped mined over 600 tunnels all at level 11 under my base stretching for thousands of blocks. In a small area, around a 16x16 area chunk I was lucky enough to find 6-7 diamond ore stacks in just one single mining area all at level 11. I always mine at level 11 because that's where all the diamonds are. My tunnels stretch for hundreds and hundreds of blocks. I mine in a 2x2 pattern in every direction like a sudoku game this way I never miss any diamonds. If you check my strip mine and see where I found the diamonds, I think that's proof enough as all of them were at level 11 and all of them matched the sudoku strip mine.

Praizey

Additional details/comments: I've been playing lolnet for 3 years and this is the first time I've been banned. I've never been warned or even kicked before. Also, you have to verify your email before you can register on the forums and the verification wasn't working that's why I logged on my brothers account to contact a mod to verify my forum account. Please don't ban me for bypassing the ban, it was for a good reason. Thank you.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Praizey

you were not banned for any of the content you had previously mined, and you are correct your mines look very good and cover a big area, this is why I cant understand why you were using a hacked client if you had just waited to finish the tunnels you were digging you would have come across all the ores you couldn't see but went straight through walls to get.

I watched you for 15-20 mins before banning you (after someone accused you of cheating) and in that time on at least 6 occasions you deviated from your pattern straight to ores, this was not random as every time you did it it would lead to iron, gold, diamonds, etc and you only did it when there were ores to get as for 4 tunnels there were no ores then as soon as there were ores next to your tunnel you dug to them (all ores were 1 block behind stone no possible way to see them with out cheating)

so at this stage I see no reason to unban you

Cheers Dez

Praizey

But i wasn't using a hacked client, I don't know how to prove my innocence but I wasn't cheating at all. Are you sure you didn't make a mistake? If i was cheating, then fine. Ban me because that's what I deserve but I seriously wasn't. I often stopped to mine coal ore if that's what you meant by deviation and sometimes that lead to iron/gold. When I find coal ore I usually mine around it because ores usually spawn together that's how I find giant clumps of ores in the same spot. And the person who reported me was the person who mined the diamonds in the first place right? Since he was the one who reported me he should know I was playing legit because he followed me the entire time. Ask him if he recorded it because then we would have some proof that I'm innocent.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
you cant prove your innocence because you mined through stone to ores not via coal through stone in places that deviate from your normal pattern had this happened once or twice I would have let it go but it happened at least 6 times over the 15-20 mins I watched you and every time you broke your normal pattern it lead to ores

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
here is a screen shot of the last diamond you mined to the logs in the shot show you mined 6 blocks of stone that were covering it, It was on the side of your tunnel as noted before this was at least the sixth time you had done this while I was watching you and every time you did it, it was directly to ore

http://imgur.com/a/3jOks

also please don't change your story from I didn't do it to prove I did it I don't waste time banning people for no reason and always make sure I watch them for a time to make sure its not a one off instance

Cheers Dez

Praizey

I didnt say prove it, i just wanted to see the log so I can see what you're seeing. I cant really tell anything from that screenshot but i guess ill just have to believe you. Alright then, i hate being looked at like some criminal but I guess i'll just have to accept the perm ban since I cant prove my innocence even though i am innocent.

I understand you're just doing your job so I wont fault you for your conclusions. Thanks for your time.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
see and I don't think your innocent, hence the ban, I watched you do it and have the logs to prove you did it, during your appeal you offered nothing to state why you would deviate from your pattern and every deviation had 100% success rate of finding ore.

all you offered was:
your mines and yes they look good and had you just stuck to that method you would have found all the ores you cheated to get to
you then stated that your pattern would find the ore which it would but you deviated from your pattern to get it
you then said I could be mistaken (that's why I didn't ban you as soon as you did the first time and watched you repeat the offence)
you then wanted to see the server logs as you don't believe you mined through stone to get ores that you could not see, and were not part of your pattern (I provided you with the logs showing you mined 6 stone hiding the diamond)

so in conclusion you were hacking

Praizey

But I wasn't hacking :( how far were the deviations? Im pretty sure they were within one or two blocks off my strip if there were. And if you check the mines I deviate every so often to link back to the torch tunnel so I dont get lost.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
all deviations were away from your other tunnels (east when your main tunnel was west of you)

do you count the length of you tunnels?

Praizey

I don't count them but I try stop at the same point as the other tunnel before turning around thats why you probably saw me running into an old tunnel and looking down towards the end of it to get an estimate of the length. I go forward and then i mine back so sometimes the last tunnel is left and sometimes it is right, I do get confused sometimes

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
oh no I asked that question as the other odd behavior you showed was at the end of each tunnel you would stop and mine the 2 blocks over to the end of the last tunnel watched you do it 4 times in a row and put it down to counting, you have just confirmed it was not counting

as for left and right I know you are going up then down that is why I stated all deviations were east of you location (IE away from where you had already mined)

Status
Not open for further replies.