I play on Survival.

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Ban on December 17th, 2016
Length of punishment: Forever
Reason given in database: Greifing/raiding

---Your Appeal---

Do you accept what you have done: Yes

Why do you think your punishment should be reduced:
I am PetrolheadWolfy. I got banned from Lolnet yesterday. I was banned for greifing/raiding. This was annoying, because whilst it was true, it shouldn't be permanent. I love Lolnet, and it's what I've been playing with friends. This ban was permanent, which I find unnecessary. Creeper_400, Architect03, and PetrolheadWolfy were banned. (If those two need to write their own appeal, I'll get them to.) This is true, we had raided a base. It was my fault that I didn't read the rules thoroughly. We are sorry about this, and hope that our ban can at least be shortened- a few months is okay-maybe even up to a year. We won't be lazy and raid, we will leave that base alone, (I'm really sorry whoever's base that was, really.) and get our own supplies. We love Lolnet, and really hope we will be able to play again at some point.

Additional details/comments:
We are not asking for a lift- we are asking if our punishment could be changed from being permanent.
Also, since I happen to live in the US, I may not be able to reply soon after someone says something, because I'll probably be sleeping. But during the day, I will constantly look.
FINAL THING: us three would be up to somehow repaying the base we raided.
(Mining and then returning the diamonds and leather, etc.)

Last edited:

Igneel32

Administrator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Igneel32
Appeal accepted and punishment reduced to a 7 day ban. And yes, your friends will need to write their own individual appeals. There is no guarantee they will also have their appeals accepted as yours was.
Thread locked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.