Punishment Appeal - BeholdASociopath

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeholdASociopath

Minecraft Username
BeholdASociopath
Punishment appeal - BeholdASociopath
Hello, my names Lachlan. I'm 19. I have a little brother named Bailey, he's 17 now. I'm a Modded Mine craft enthusiast. Came to this popular Australian server with my girlfriend, 'sweetcherub' who's also 19 however, when i came to log into the server it had stated i was banned for harassing staff members, but it didn't have a time stamp on when the ban was issued. The last time i played Direwolf20, was around 1-2 years ago when i was 17. So i would like to appeal for this ban.

BeholdASociopath:
I don't really play minecraft anymore, but i was looking forward to jumping into some modded minecraft for a bit of nostalgia as i used to play Modded minecraft for weeks at a time. So i don't really have a set server i play on, and i was just appealing her so i could be unbanned and play with my missus.

About the punishment:
Punishment issued: Indefinite Ban for Staff Harassment.
The reason was Staff Harassment.
My appeal:
I accept what occurred to be my fault and I believe the amount of time i've served (1-2 years) has been enough time to be able to appeal for this ban as I've matured, for example, I have obtained a job and i've been living independent for the past 5 months. So for the reasons I have served enough time, and that i've matured over the time period that i have been banned, i would like to request a second chance to play on your server and contribute to the community.
Regards, Lachlan.

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Appeal Accepted. also i feel like it was a fair chunk longer than that
Please be aware, there will be no accepting an appeal after this.

lachy262 has been unbanned (The name you were orignally banned under)

Status
Not open for further replies.