Previous Ban Title (cherrif123)

Status
Not open for further replies.

brekkycones

Minecraft Username
BrekkyCones
Discord :SPACE NOOB!#7064
in-game username. cherrif123 (old account) new one : brekkycones

I understand why I have been banned again for going around the banned I never had any intentions of finding a way around this I got a new account and forgot I was banned I should've let a staff know that this is a new account and id like to make a ban appeal.
I've also learn my lesson about grieving and stealing in general I swear I will not let this happen again and if it does (which it shall not) I will 100% accept my perm ban or what decision gets made.
I hope you take this into consideration as it is a server I love to play on! Cheers :)

123zane321

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Hi BrekkyCones,

Just because you "forgot" that you were banned previously, doesn't immediately absolve you of any guilt. Regardless, remain patient while staff discuss whether or not you should be given one more chance.

brekkycones

Minecraft Username
BrekkyCones
cheers. I would greatly appreciate it if I could be given a second chance on the server!

PhoReaper

Administrator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
I've discussed this situation with the other staff, and unforunately we have decided to deny your ban appeal and undo the discord-unban I did. You'll need to find another server to play on :(

Status
Not open for further replies.