---About You--
-

Username: TTDJ11
Main server you play on: play.creationreborn.net

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued:
Ban.
Length of punishment: Permanent.
Reason given in database: Joined to troll.

---Your Appeal---

What you dispute:
I dispute the permanent ban for trolling and also for being warned 6 times, muted once for 30 minutes, and then when I left the server I got banned about a minute later. I also did that troll on purpose because some reasons which I'll state later, and I really want to be able to play there with my friends as well.

Why do you dispute this/evidence: There might've been a lot of evidence of me trolling and swearing among with me being warned 6 times and then getting muted for 30 minutes. The thing here that I think is unfair is that I got banned when my mute was taking place. I personally think that I should've been kicked or muted for some days instead of getting banned, just to the moderators could give me a chance of seeing if I would repeat trolling and doing other stuff. If I repeated and just kept continuing that, then they could've taken the actions to ban me instead of banning me immediately.

Additional details/comments: The reason I did all of this (trolling, swearing) is because of a very dumb reason; being bored. I had been playing in the server for a while with my friends and I just decided to randomly spam text in the chat because I thought it was going to be a fun activity. I just continued until I got warned and then finally muted. Yes, I know what I did and that it was very stupid, and I cannot go back from it.

Now, I am not going to lie here, play.creationsreborn.net is a very great server (which I was new in) and I had a great experience there, and therefore I deeply regret this and all of my actions when I tried to join and it stated that I was banned. I really want to be able to play on the server again with all of my friends since it is very fun and now it is very sad that I cannot play there anymore. I know all of my actions and everything I have done and I deeply regret it, that's why I should be unbanned. You can investigate me how much you want to, I promise that I will never repeat those actions again.

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
The multiple warns was me checking something that I normally don't get a chance to in the moment of you swear spamming, while trying to deal with something else out of MC. The only things that I should have done was a mute instantly ingame, what I did instead let you get way too much out.

Then when you left minutes after being muted I dealt with you like anyone else who joins just to start swearing in chat.

Having said that, you absolutely got a chance to see if you would repeat trolling, infact you got two. You posted some Swedish which I only assumes translates poorly through google as kiss, only because you then told others to look on youtube on how to use it which doesn't make sense. Then swore for some reason, and when I warned you for it you posted a suspicious looking apology.

Time: 01:33:05 Message: [Survival] TTDJ11: I am very sorry for my actions and thus I am going to get better. All apologies.
6 minutes later you proved me right with what I can only imagine was every swear you knew in one line, which looked like ban me bait (And was almost worth it too). You got warned again, and I commented about it. You seemed to shut up for a while, so I hoped you learned your lesson.

10 minutes later, you proved you didn't, you spent that time learning a new word and how to copy and paste. You got warned again, hit with an auto mute. Then you left minutes after receiving it so I bumped it up to a joined to troll permaban. Your friend actually said something that almost made me lump them into your ban as well, but after paying attention to them for a bit they played nice and within an hour were as civil as you should have been.

I'm sorry the warning wall confused you, the three I just mentioned were the only ones that should matter. Whether or not you get unbanned is not up to me, just cleaning up the mess I made with the situation.

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
Well now it is up to me.

I don't like the idea that you didn't get a chance before acting up again. But if this isn't a drive by swearing, a permaban is probably a bit too harsh.

Appeal Accepted - If I did things right, your ban should be replaced with a three day mute. Please don't get 'bored' and do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.