cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Hey All

Pax Timer Challange!
Who can get through the fastest!

Download the client from the leaderboard page, launch the PingZeroChalangeMap, run a single player game and go for it!
On completition your time will be posted to the leaderboard, the top two will win a prize listed below and one random player will be selected for a spot prize, so even if you aren't the fastest its worth entering!

Leaderboard:
https://www.lolnet.co.nz/paxtimer/index.php

Rules:
- Competition runs for the month of August, prizes will be announced and handed out in September any entries after 31st of August won't count.
- Anyone can enter the competition and win prizes, except for CptWin... he's running the competition :p
- If you are found to be cheating then you will disqualified from the competition, this will be at the decision of CptWin.

Prizes ($60 Total):
First - 39000 lolcoins ($30 worth)
Second - 24000 lolcoins ($20 worth)
Random Prize - 11000 lolcoins ($10 worth)

Winners!
First - 39000 lolcoins ($30 worth) Hannez04 - 10.86 Minutes
Second - 24000 lolcoins ($20 worth) Titan_of_Time - 12.44 Minutes
Random Prize - 11000 lolcoins ($10 worth) b2mauler

James137137

Minecraft Username
James137137
Working now.

I removed the other packs but you can obtain them by pressing "Private Packs" and typing "GiveMeAllThePacksNow" and press the "Add" button

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
Is either your computer doesn't have enough RAM to run the pack, or the launcher isn't set with enough RAM. There is a setting somewhere there you can change the amount of RAM to allocate, try upping that (only if you do have enough RAM though).

James137137

Minecraft Username
James137137
The setting should be on the main page of the launcher in the "options..." button in "java" tab

for me I have 1,024 min / 2048 max

Status
Not open for further replies.