MyTown2 Command options - closeclaim?

Australican

I like MyTown2, it's a good and useful claim protection plugin.

I'm curious if an earlier version used by Lolnet had some features that didn't make it to the version currently in use on the Infinity server, or if those features have been disabled after being reviewed, specifically /t perm town set closeclaim true/false.

According to This old post:https://www.lolnet.co.nz/viewtopic.php?f=134&t=2076#p12826 from 2013, it's claimed that there is a command called closeclaim that:
if you and your friend both have a town you can claim within the 10?!? claims of another town
Is this still a thing? Is it a matter of setting a toggle, or even just granting a special case of it where requested?

Thanks for your time, Aus.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
we are now using my town 2 and some of the cmds have not been implemented yet is still in beta ill have to check in with the devs over the next week about that and if it is coming up or they can add it

rhodesy523

Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
rhodesy523
is there a list of commands you could give us for the updated "MyTown2"? or are they mostly the same commands that are in the old post mentioned above?

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
all the commands can be got from using /t the new version is very good at giving you all the options which the original was not

Arns

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Arns
I will be planning on making another guide for MyTown2. But the required a bit of time which I don't have :p! I may in the next couple of weeks to come.