My application for UA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunningsSnag

Guardian
Minecraft Username
Chanimah
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?

Due to my love in helping people and I am very user friendly, It will make people want to come to me for help and let people know they can trust me

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
Due to me being very user friendly and also an EX UA here, I have experience and will thrive to do my best.

Previous Experience and Skills:

What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?
In rough order of starting each pack

FTB IE normal and evolved
Revelations
Skyfactory 2.5 and 3
Stoneblock 1 and 2
SevTech
All the Mods 3
FTB beyond
Project Ozone 2
Forever Stranded
Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?

Only just a small server between a few friends, 1 on a local machine and 1 brought online. And I was a UA here

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?

I have moderate experience here in moderating.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server

Not too sure on this one but i'm fairly experienced with most things computers and build them for fun so have a wide knowledge on them.

Examples of Contribution to the Server:

Always helping people in chat no matter what there Query is, and being active as a whole.

I can not think of a time where I was not so nice on the server.

About me:
I'm a 17 year old male who lives in Victoria Australia, I work 2 jobs, full time at McDonalds and casual at a chemical manufacturing plant, I have a certificate II in electrotechnoloy and am not looking to find an apprenticeship to fulfill my Career being an Electrician, my main hobby's are gaming and building/rebuilding computers.

It would be greatly appreciated to be accepted back on to the team <3

(I left due to family issues rendering me inactive)

Status
Not open for further replies.