More things to do

Tahlia

I feel like the amount of stuff you get for Mining is perfect at the moment but I feel like the weed is not worth while at the moment it’s not worth sitting around for hours planting rolling and then selling to get a tiny bit extra then mining. I’m not going to do illegal stuff for barely any extra then the legal to much risk. And also I feel like bringing in different drugs or something would help like cocaine like make your own cocaine in a bath tub for instance but have the risk at like it could potentially explode from the chemicals and stuff like that. And just other ways to earn more money as just feels a bit boring at the moment as all whitelist jobs can’t earn money much as no one in the city to earn anything other then the tick.

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
I do want to point out that drug sales have had the amount you get from it increased however nobody has actually done it since I increased the profit obtainable.

Tahlia

I just grew a crop to see what the profit was and I spent about $6000 on supplies for the crop and I got 74 joints out of 10 plants and can only sell them at that house that buys them all at $200 per joint as there’s never any cops on and so I only got $14000 for about 2 hours work so take the about 30% it takes to get money cleaned I’m left with $9,800 and then take the $6000 out I spent on supplies I got $3800 profit. The cops aren’t ever on so we can sell joints at the other sales places.

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
the house isn't getting its prices raised as there is literally no difference doing legal vs illegal stuff when there are no cops to stop you anyway. but regular drug sales have definitely been raised

The house is more there as a courtesy to make sure you wont go negative even if you cannot sell because cops, not as a surefire way to constantly make money as theres no risk involved otherwise, so doing legal or illegal it doesnt matter

Tahlia

Yep but still mining shouldn’t be worth more with no risk when weed is nothing but risk to get less money even when the cops are on duty and can deliver it still used to be a lot less then mining was not sure what it is now as there’s like one cop on duty once in a fortnight for half an hour since I’ve been back in the city. So yep no ones tested the increase as there’s no cops in the city. But all good don’t worry about it. Was just trying to suggest stuff so it wasn’t as boring and had decent ways to make money not just breaking even.

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Just because i'm not going to raise the benefit from weed for the easy house, doesn't mean there arent more things in the works, it also doesn't mean i have completely disregarded your post.

Tahlia

Okay nice to know it hasn’t been disregarded just trying to give some feedback for which I think could make it bit more interesting :) will be looking forward to new things that are in the works then :)