Modpack Suggestion : Rustic waters

Would you play on rustic waters?

• Total voters

who897

Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
TimeTroll
Hi all,

I've recently come into contact with the rustic waters mod. ( https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/seablock-rustic-waters ) I've been having a quite pleasant time with it due to its same but different approach to sky block style gameplay. There are mods i've never even seen (Or mods that never worked before like ratlantica) so the early game progression has a nice change of pace. As an expert pack it does have quite a bit of progression and has a wide range of mods to use totalling at 195 mods I believe. If you enjoy games like subnautica you will enjoy this mod because its virtually what if subnautica in minecraft skyblock. Version wise I believe the game is on a stable release and hasn't been updated in about two months but is considered feature complete.

Curious to see what sort of interest I can drum up about this should be an interesting mod pack to be put into rotation. I put a poll up top if you don't want to take the time to post and if you are curious but not sold on it yet system collapse has a quite nice playthrough which ill link at the bottom of the post. Thanks everyone.

Microjet

Legendary
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Microjet
As the poll thing doesn't seem to let people know theres activity in the thread, +1 for this, I'd play it