Minecraft 2.0?

danthemab

This morning, i just watched a video about Minecraft 2.0 by the Zipcrowd crew and it added a ton of wierd and realistic features. For example: Tinted glass, Coal Blocks, Friendly Withers, Zombie Pigmen with Enchanted Signs instead of Gold Swords, Mobs exploding when they are overfed etc. This was uploaded on April Fools Day (April 1st). So do you guys think this is the real deal, or do you think the Zipcrowd crew modded their Minecraft Client and added this stuff in? Post your opinions please.

Sencerely
danthemab

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Mojang posted it up on their blog as well... I can't tell if its April fools or not :lol:

Titan_of_Time

Minecraft Username
Titan_of_Time
It is obviously an April Fools. Vechs video about 'Super Hostile Mode' is so obviously a troll. Combined with all the 'Pink Wither' and 'Redstone Bugs', its pretty obvious. Quite a nice April Fools Prank though

yyyyer2

Minecraft Username
yyyyer2
I think the Zipcrowd crew modded their Minecraft Client and added this stuff in? Because it's obviously April Fools Day, and, there was no news that it's out, so I, personally, don't believe that there will be one. :D