Minecraft 1.7 Update

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Hi All

If you have been keeping an eye on the Mojang updates you will know that Minecraft will be updating to 1.7 either today or over this weekend.
Like all updates it takes time for our back-end systems to update so bear with us while we sort that all out! :lol:

There will be other announcements for the 1.7 update, and we'll keep you up to date in this forum post.

Also to note, we will not be resetting items or maps so please don't worry about losing stuff, we know how much work you all put into your builds! :D

Thanks
CptWin

MrSwagtastic69

Looking forward to this but I thought WarWorld was getting reset? It definitely needs some new stuff, could you guys work on reviving it? I have some ideas that I would like to share with you.

PapaBrownman

2 questions...1)1.7 is gonna be a different world? or is it gonna be part of the current survival world
2)if it is going to be seperate from the current survival world are we going to be able to bring 1.7 items to the current survival world?
if you could answer those questions that would be great ^_^

Your friend,
[Diamond V.I.P] PapaBrownman

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Hey everyone!

Quick update, a CraftBukkit 1.7.2 Dev update is out! :D
Our staff will be extensively testing and making sure that everything will work 100% and we will let you know as soon as we are ready to go ahead and update!

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Another Major Update!

lolnet has officially updated to 1.7.2!
There will of course like any update be a few issues, so please make sure you let staff know or post any weird errors that you get in the forums so we can attempt to fix them.

The new 1.7 world is still having the last touches put on it by Schnicks, as soon as it is finished we will announce its opening to everyone!