Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
Theriumm
Item:
Constellation Paper

Item ID: #14036/0
Cost: 50 Lolcoins
Stack Size: 1

Reasoning: Were having an issue were u need the Constellation papers to move forward in the quest book.
the issue is that there are none to be found ppl are grabbing them all and not leaving there excess.
As time goes on its only going to get worse for new players as they wont be able to make Progress in the mod with out those papers.

Server: DND

123zane321

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
I can support this.

#AevitasMasterRace

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
how many constellation papers would one need to complete everything?

yampertx

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
Maybe good to get the first 5 from shop. 50 coins seems a reasonable price for a blank.

Vercci

Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
Think Anarki confirmed you only need one for DnD.

If it's going to be in the global lolnet shop it's probably worth making them cost something like 1k minimum, especially if it's a blank like I think the code in the OP suggests.

MegaTheriumMk1

Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
Theriumm
There are 16 Constellations all up so even if u only need 1 it would be good to get them all. 1k is alot for 1 but maybe a good Price for all 16 ?

yampertx

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
Actually after thinking about this 1k might be a bit expensive for an Item that would be free if there was enough to go round maybe for a set of 16 is a more reasonable cost.
But if a player doesn't need the full set then it would be best in my opinion to have them sold singly at a nominal fee purely for the reason that they are freely available in a world if its not border restricted.

Vercci

Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
Eliminating the need on every lolnet server to look for paper ever again shouldn't cost 2 days voting at base rates. Especially for a mod that only requires you find one paper before you're able to get to endgame and able to craft the other papers.

Though if it's limited to specific servers it might be ok at that price, that or giving out a specific constellation's paper so the rest of the mod doesn't become ez mode on every server. I think Aevitas is the constellation in the sky the most.

Shop's not meant to be a replacement for exploration, more a bailout for multiplayer.