lolnet team

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
hi guys

would anyone be interested in forming a league of legends team for lolnet if you are leave a post below and i will get something started. I'm not sure about anyone else but I'm not looking for anything to serious just more wins than losses would be nice but we can see how it evolves

cheers Dez

PS one requirement would be being on mumble as half of games are won or lost based on communication

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
yea i would be keen for that but we need to get a team together first
and work on getting everyone to 30
and see who works best in what position

cheers Dez

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
I'll post the LoL and DotA thing up on our facebook page.
I'd be keen to try out, but yea I'm only level 27

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
rank doesn't mater we just need to work towards every one being 30 so you can have your full complement of skills and runes

cheers Dez

jellimeat

Hey its Jelli here most of u guys wouldn't remember me as i was one of the first few players to join lol.net and i have left the server. however i would still like to compete in the league of legends thing and maybe soon come back too the server not sure yet.

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
jellimeat it's unrelated to the Minecraft server, so you don't need to be an active player.

Cwanand

Hey everyone.

None of you probably know me since I've not really been on the MC server but have been meaning to check it out. But I'd be keen to join a LoL team with you guys. Been looking for some new people to jam with :)

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
if anyone that's interested would also like to add me in game my summoner name is "gg dezil nz"

cheers Dez

mortondshort

Hey i am quite an experienced player and wont mid lending a hand to anyone new or helping out by joining a team
Summoner name : mortondshorty

monkey_oranges

Minecraft Username
monkey_oranges
I, PHOENIX_4pp and 3 of our other friends would like to verse the lolnet team once it has been made :mrgreen:

PHOENIX_4pp

Minecraft Username
PHOENIX_4pp
In reply to monkey_oranges, we have a ranked team on LoL, and we would like to play some scrims against the Lolnet team, once it's been created of course. It'd be good for practicing communication with team mates in game.