Knightz banned apeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightz

i live in the same house as my brother but i left my chair for half an hour and he went on it
dont understand why i was ip banned.

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
Appears to be for hacking into other users accounts. Will be reviewed with log information.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Knightz this is not the first time your brother has got on your account and made a nuisance of himself but it is the first time i have been able to do something about if you think an ip ban was to harsh that's fine take it up with the admins I'm sure they will unban you but maybe you will learn that you need a stronger password or one that you don't share with your brother. you were kicked several times and i believed the best course of action after this was to ip ban as it would mean 1 of 2 things the first the Pearson on your account wouldn't be able to accesses it and the second if it was coming from your ip you would be forced to make an appeal were by we could inform you to change your password.

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
Okay, information checks out brother was hacking account. Account unbanned: Please change your password.

However the action taken was correct, and inline with the correct response to the hacking of the account of any user.

Status
Not open for further replies.