Invasions quests broke

DJNPlays

Minecraft Username
DJNPlays
I am unable to do any quests on Invasion because as far as the game is concerned I don't have any quests to do.

I have no idea why this is a thing, but it is. I did try to make a party before I started questing and on clicking the "Create party" button it crashed, I don't know if this has something to do with me not being able to do quests but I figured I would bring it up. (I also now am unable to make a party, clicking on the "create party" button does nothing for me, other then make a clicking noise)

No error logs ect because this seems to be a server side problem.
(reseting my player data for the questing mod may do it, I hadn't done any quest before this started so I won't lose anything)

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
player data is not stored per player for HQM, and although HQM has improved its data storage from the last time I used it, it is still rubbish the data for players is stored in a json file altogether and on a single line im not prepared to edit this to fix you as it will likely break it for every other player you will just have to wait for the next reset of the server

DJNPlays

Minecraft Username
DJNPlays
*sigh*
can I have a crafting table then, as you would normal get one through the quest book?

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Just move around the world a bit. Crafting tables are actually all over the place. The key is to move away from spawn. Pick a direction and run. Keep moving all the time, and pay attention to the map. Avoid all mobs. Most especially dog and drones as they move fast. If you see a dot moving fast after you, head for water, and it will slow down the dogs. If a drone, climb a hill, they don't deal with elevation well. If it's Herobrine....well, no answer, sorry :)