Invalid credentials? please help

LoomyNess

Minecraft Username
LoomyNess
this is what appears when dramallama589 goes to log into her account through the creation reborn launcher- on the same computer it works fine for me.
the standard Minecraft launcher works perfect for her and she can join the vanilla world but that's it.

please help

To report this error, please provide:net.creationreborn.launcher.integration.mojang.AuthenticationException: Invalid credentials. Invalid username or password.
at net.creationreborn.launcher.integration.mojang.MojangIntegration.login(MojangIntegration.java:77)
at net.creationreborn.launcher.dialog.LoginDialog$LoginCallable.call(LoginDialog.java:208)
at net.creationreborn.launcher.dialog.LoginDialog$LoginCallable.call(LoginDialog.java:196)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask$TrustedFutureInterruptibleTask.runInterruptibly(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:125)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.InterruptibleTask.run(InterruptibleTask.java:69)
at com.google.common.util.concurrent.TrustedListenableFutureTask.run(TrustedListenableFutureTask.java:78)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

LoomyNess

Minecraft Username
LoomyNess
sorry to jump the gun....

I had been trying last night as well to get it to work and apparently the launcher download from the wiki is a bit outdated as the Microsoft account log-in wasn't an option before updating.
I had originally hand waved the chance of it being the launcher as it was only recently downloaded
instant fix thereafter.