Insulting me

TempUnknown101

hey guys i was just wondering if this guy should get a warning from the mods, coz this morning this guy called ryanthelonely kept swearing on the server , and i told him to stop but then he kept calling me , his mom and im acting like a 5 yr old ...when i tried to tell him to stop .. ive got screenshots of the chat of him swearing but i dont know how to put onto forums.

Unknown101 :pig:

ID_ied

Veteran
Veteran
Unknown101 said:
this morning this guy called ryanthelonely kept swearing on the server
Which server? I'm going to guess Vanilla.

Unknown101 said:
ive got screenshots of the chat of him swearing but i dont know how to put onto forums.
Go to https://imgur.com/ drag and drop your screenshots, then hit upload. Once they are uploaded you will want to go to edit at the top right and then shrink the image to around 600 by 313. Save then post the BBCode link on the right into your post.

Hey Unknown101

Firstly its better if you move this to the report a player section of the Forums
Secondly dont worry Ryanthelonley will get told off my mods for he has been in trouble before.

cashm0

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cashm0
We have definitely had issues with ryanthelonely before. Post your screenshots so that we have definitive proof from you, and then we will deal with it.