Infitech2

Maks

Hello. I've been playing on your server infitech2 one. Now the server is closed for a long time and I have no access to my progress. Please send me a link to the archive server map, so I can play alone in single player mode. If you send the server entirely with permitions, it will be very good. I can run it on my desktop pc and play on their own. You can shut down the server infitech2 all, because apart from me there is no one played.
A link to the archive file can be sent to the PM.
Sorry for my English. It's all on Google Translate.
Thank you.

123zane321

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Don't think that's possible, at least at this stage (I'm not staff, so not 100% sure). Just hold on for a bit longer, lolnet will be back up soon, I'm sure.

Oh, and you're not actually the only person who plays on the Infitech server, so I highly doubt they'll shut down that server just on your say-so.

Meatnog

Journeyman
Minecraft Username
Meatnog
Also this is the risk when you play on a server. The data is not yours, but I commend your initiative in asking.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
I might head back to infitech. Been banging my head against the computer playing Rimword. Losing 30 colonies in a row puts you in the mood for Gregtech.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Yeah, i tried last night and this morning. Bugs i guess need squashing.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
didn't know it was broken will get it on the list but it will take us a week or so to find and fix all the things that need to be done

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Dez, I think the world border on Infitech is smaller than it was. Both characters logged into a spot at the current WB in the middle of the ocean, and /home and /t spawn put them in the same spot with the "you reached the end of the world" message. I can use /t spawn name to go to other towns, so mytown info seems to be there, but I think mine was just further out, and it's kicking me back to nearest spot.