Important Community Announcement

TaxMan0_0

Minecraft Username
TaxMan0_0
Oh my god its finally happening NOOOOOO.

This server was literally my life from 2012-2016. The first MC server I ever played on and the longest I stuck around with, climbed from user to moderator and 'retired' in 2014. I have so much I want to say about the server, -reminisce and stuff, but I can't find the words right now. so I'll come back later.

yampertx

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
Hello to you all

I just want to say that I am really sad to see Lolnet closing down. I have been playing here off and on for a few years now and to be honest I never expected this day to come. Its been a difficult week or so trying to find another server that comes close to the standard I have come to expect here and to be honest have taken for granted.

I want to express my deepest appreciation for what is an irreplaceable community that makes up this server. Thanks so much for being there to chat with and thanks for hosting these games with utmost professionalism.

I wish everyone involved in Lolnet staff and players past and present all the best for the future

Take care.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
hey guys

Thanks for all the well wishes and gratitude

please refer back to the original post for an update on the best way to get your builds from the servers

Cheers Dez

Doom_NZ

Minecraft Username
Doom_NZ
Lolnet was a huge part of my childhood playing minecraft, actually started playing minecraft as a whole on the server. Thanks to everyone who made the community so great, as well as to all the staff and developers who put so much time and effort into maintaining the server.

CrazyivanNZ

Minecraft Username
CrazyivanNZ
Sorry for such a late reply, life has been hectic these past few months, I am truly sad to see Lolnet go it was always a constant to come back to when i was sick of all the games i had been playing and i wanted a place to chill and just play for the fun of it. I want to thank everyone that made all this possible all the Admins, Devs, Mods, Players, Dez and Cptwin. I will cherish all the memories i had under the Lolnet bannerhead.

xElementzx

Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Ivan we're not goiingg anywhere we're here just a new name these days - Creation Reborn