Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Hey Guys,

2019 is upon us, and we have to ask a question or two.

What do you want from us? Is there anything you would like to change on Lolnet, or anything you would like to see?

Like for example offline chunk loaders in the shop, or more claims? Something along those lines; some small QOL improvements.

Last edited by a moderator:

BunningsSnag

Guardian
Minecraft Username
Chanimah
I think offline chunkloaders would be great! But behind a decent LolCoin pay wall maybe like 25k? Maybe some type of unique daily challenge for players to earn a few extra lolcoins?

123zane321

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Some kind of new skyblock pack that isn't basically early-game instawin like SkyAdventures - maybe something akin to what Infinity Evolved Expert Skyblock was.

also skyfactory3 needs to die lol

Reverse_Cocoa

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Reverse_Cocoa
I'd like offline chunkloaders. Perhaps ones that I have to manually turn on for like 20 hours by logging in and pressing a button? So that way inactive users don't use too much space up?

I'll add more as I think of it.

Lucy_Anne2012

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Lucy_Anne2012
Offline chunk loaders seems like a potentially server crippling item so if you go ahead I would suggest a limit on them to each player or that they turn off within 24 hours of not logging in.

I would like to see rftools dims opened up to high donator ranks after proving they know how to use them without destroying the server.
Maybe an interactive area in lobby with a small coffee shop or some cheesy games for people to play about with?
More items for lolcoins in the shop not sure what but maybe like some daily buffs or something you can buy as I am sat on 110k and nothing much to spend them on.
Updated donator ranks page with current perks (or updated perks) instead of the confusing 1 with perks that no longer are relevant?
Maybe new spawns where the spawns are very basic? Maybe a design a spawn competition with rewards for the top ones?
On some servers I think a mall / shopping center could work well, each player can be given a plot to rent for lolcoins and we could sell items for lolcoins?

Just a few ideas of the top of my head.
I will think on it further.

Dr_Teath

Content Creator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
IMO if you want offline chunkloaders, they should be a mid-high level donor only privilege thing, limited to 1 per player.
Something that can be revoked if abused or misused and never allowed to load mobfarms or 'chicken coops'.

I like the idea of the shopping area on servers, but its hard to say what you would be able to sell, most stuff can be mass produced when you spend enough time in a pack. Packs that allow mass production of everything are not really conducive to the creation of an economy.

Personally, I'd like to be able to contribute more packs to the server, I have several ideas I'm going to throw out there in the next week or so to see what people think. It seems I enjoy making the packs and tinkering in the guts of minecraft as much as playing it.

Dr_Teath

Content Creator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
The two most developed ideas I have at the moment are a skyland (not skyblock) and a nether pack.
So, not BS:SB
BS does somewhat need its world gen at the moment, making it a skyblock pack would require a 3.0 level rebuild