I did a thing...and it does a thing...

Tyranalar

Minecraft Username
Tyranalar
I got a purple and blue themed PC and purple is a great colour in my opinion! :D
Some samples of the purple in different lighting, feat. #ColourYourSummer lol
Purple (left & side) VS Blue (right)

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Tyranalar » Awesome pictures of your computer! ;o

ShadowKissed

Minecraft Username
ShadowKissed
Lol, nice, the mobo is on order, it arrives on Thursday, then I will put pictures up xD...haven't got the monitors tho, will be running off an old CTR monitor temporarily, and then i need to get the case lighting...still not sure if purple will go well with the red led fans, it will with the black case tho xD

Tyranalar

Minecraft Username
Tyranalar
Yeah, red does go well with the type of case you have. If you get a rope of led lights in a different colour you could turn them on while the red fans are off but then you would hardly have any cooling so maybe not a good idea lol. Or if the fans you got have settings to turn the LEDs off while they still run it could work if you like purple? Idk lol

ShadowKissed

Minecraft Username
ShadowKissed
:p lol, I will just get red lights then. BTW, the mobo arrived a day early, my dad brought it home last night, but he's not letting me build it till this weekend. So ill get pictures up sometime next week. But it won't be with the new monitors. Using an old CTR Monitor temporarily xD

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Woohoo! sounds exciting..!

ShadowKissed

Minecraft Username
ShadowKissed
Ok, finally got the photos, no new monitors yet though...

All the stuff

Keyboard - Sorry its blurry :-/ I'm not that great at taking pictures xD

Keyboard again, Minecraft profile

Mouse, on my ferrari mouse pad :p

Case

In the window

I'll try get some with the walls off, and with the new monitors, when I get them...

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Need to sort out your cable managment

EMPEthan

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
EMPEthan
Oh god. The cables *cries* :')

Good job Elisha, how did you find the overall experience of building your own PC?

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Cables... cables...

I haven't sorted my cables out yet either.... There's no room for cables space.. just couple cables going everywhere.. ._.

ShadowKissed

Minecraft Username
ShadowKissed
Hehehe, i tried to sort out the cables...and well...uhm... "..." ...and @GODINACLOWNSUITE it was fun...and annoying bcos cables...everything should just be wireless :p

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Elisha_Day said:
Hehehe, i tried to sort out the cables...and well...uhm... "..." ...and @GODINACLOWNSUITE it was fun...and annoying bcos cables...everything should just be wireless :p
Wireless? What happen if Microwave Oven leaks...

*computer crashes*

ShadowKissed

Minecraft Username
ShadowKissed
lol, wireless...with protective coating on the non-existent connections so they still work...or just get a better microwave? :p

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Elisha_Day said:
lol, wireless...with protective coating on the non-existent connections so they still work...or just get a better microwave? :p
That'll work... XD