Hello! Time to introduce myself I guess

Tegal_NZ

Veteran
Veteran
Hello!!!!

Okay, so I may as well intro myself :p Hi, I'm CoolBurl, but you can just call me Cool or Burl, I don't really mind! I have technically been a member on Lolnet (not the forum, just the awesome server) since 2013. My friend introduced me to it and I'm super duper glad she did. I remember how I had no idea what I was doing when I first started, seems weird now that I think about it, and for those of you who are thinking "I haven't seen her that much in 2014!", that's true, I had a break between 2013 and 2015, I was starting a new school and I had to do the best i can in my first year! :D Now i play heaps, a little too much actually, but who cares!? I'm also hoping to become a UA, it would mean a ton to me if I do! Anyways, back on track, I like pizza, reading, Minecraft (and Lolnet too!) hanging with my friends, I hate maths, I love cows, zebras, pandas (black and white animals are cool!) You'll notice that I have a zebra girl skin :p And.... my favourite colour is blue. I think that's all, thanks for reading this! (Even though it's reeeeaallly long) Okay, I'll stop talking now :p

-CoolBurl

(P.S. My signature smiley face is :p, I always do it!) :p :p :p :p :p

rhodesy523

Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
rhodesy523
hello coolburl. nice to know who you are now. will see you online sometime.

Tegal_NZ

Veteran
Veteran
Heeeeeyyyy! I think I've seen you once online... or was I imagining it?? Oh well, I guess I'll see you online too :p

JellyTipGamer

Staff member
Minecraft Username
JellyTipGamer
:D I know you. Otherwise why would I live with a random person on survival? :p Just a few facts, CoolBurl and I are great friends :p Wuv this xD

xLuvBugx

Minecraft Username
xLuvBugx
Hey Cool (Tegal)! I have seen you on lolnet before (as I have become a bit of an addict myself) But don't think we've properly met :) If you want to find out more about me I just posted in the intro column :) I hope that we can talk a bit more and get to know each other XD :p Cya ;)

Tegal_NZ

Veteran
Veteran
Omg hahaha I look back on this Intro and I'm like "Wow, I must've had so much sugar that day"... am I always that talkative/hyper? XD And the zebra skin... I remember that lol, now I have my official business Tegal/CoolBurl suit, it makes me feel fancy xD