Hello, new player here.

Kasiar

Hi guys,

Just thought I'd sign up here and introduce myself. My username is Kasiar, I recognise a few names on the forum here already. I'm a fairly new player to minecraft, I just started about a week ago, but have picked it up very quick. I mostly play in Survival and have built myself up a nice area. I've also been playing on FR too. Attempted Skyblocks but failed miserably at that haha, and not even sure what most the other game modes are! Favourite things to do is building and playing around with redstone (making hidden doors etc).

If anyone's looking to start up Survival, or want to relocate, I would love to have some neighbours around where I am! Otherwise if anyone could recommend other game modes I should try out, that would be great too. I'm a social and active player so enjoy playing with others.

Welcome to lolnet! It's great to have new players!

As for game modes, DireWolf20 is a great intro to the Modded servers but if you are after a "baptisim by fire" approach, Check out Revolution. All of these packs can be downloaded from our very own Lolnet Launcher

Looking forward to see you around!

Kasiar

eliteaccendo said:
Welcome to lolnet! It's great to have new players!

As for game modes, DireWolf20 is a great intro to the Modded servers but if you are after a "baptisim by fire" approach, Check out Revolution. All of these packs can be downloaded from our very own Lolnet Launcher

Looking forward to see you around!
Thanks for that! Was meaning to try Infinity (seems to have the most people online so must be pretty good!), but have had problems with the Lolnet Launcher so been sticking to survival.

Derpish1

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Derpish1
Hey Kasiar!

Always great seeing new faces in our ever growing community!