FTB infinity - i just wanted a monastic bee

DREWLINDSAY

Minecraft Username
DREWLINDSAY
ok so to start i was looking for a monastic bee which is only found in villages, all had been looted and none of the forestry villagers were spawning, at which point i had this conversation with Mod Igneel32
DREWLINDSAY - Yesterday at 8:58 PM
turns out i need help sooner than expected, ive been breeding bees and have gotten to the point where i need a monastic bee which can only be found in village chests or brought from forestry villagers. i have spent about 8 hours just walking around the map checking out villages but so far have not been able to find a single unlooted chest or forestry villager. was wondering if it would be possible for me to exchange an emerald which is their price from a villager to have a single monastic princesse spawned in for me
Igneel32 - Yesterday at 9:44 PM
Infinity pack right? I've been told you can spawn in villagers using villager souls, and mob spawner thing which you put the thing into and it spawns them at the cost of power (DE Spawner or something?) In other words, no, we cannot spawn you in a bee, as there are legitimate methods of obtaining it.
So i did all that got the spawner and the soul, went to infuse it in the Ender IO soul binder only to find that on the server binding villager souls is currently blacklisted.
i dont really know where to go from here, either villagers need to be removed from the ender io blacklist or i just need monastic bees spawned in :(

ponge77

Minecraft Username
ponge77
I couldnt find that monastic bee trading villager too. So my trial started from the point that getting villagers soul n run it through Draconic evolution's stabilazed spawner until i get proper villager cos it randomly generates villagers type.
I finally got monastic trading villager but it was only drone as I needed queen or princess.
So I ran gendustry apiary with mutation to get DNA sample of monastic bees and created synthetically monastic queen!
That's how I got yellorium bees and cryotheum bees for my reactor