Evolved Item Banned but not listed as such?

Ki_Tarn

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
Ki_Tarn
Tre to make the tinker's construct Silky Jewel which needs an emerald block instead of a single emerald, but I try to make it and it makes it on the tinker's workbench but cancels the making and does not appear at all on the vanilla workbench/crafting table.

If it was banned/removed why and why no notification that can be found easily in the FAQ or Wiki?

Something on the server settings as it works just fine on expert in SSP getting a silky jewel.

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Hi, I'll also update the wiki shortly, thank you for letting us know about it.

For some reason that client's NEI isn't picking up the custom recipe from server, so whenever you need to craft one, you'll need 4 Woven silk and put it on corners of crafting table.

Preview:

Once you've filled in, just click empty slot on right and it'll craft it for you.

Meatnog

Journeyman
Minecraft Username
Meatnog
Also the single-use safari net can't be crafted either, but should be able to be.

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Is this for evolved again? I believe that it's disabled by FTB Team, I may be wrong though.. have you tested Single player?

Meatnog

Journeyman
Minecraft Username
Meatnog
Yes Evolved, no it isn't banned by FTB, yes tried in SP. You actually need it to make a jailer's safari net.

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Hmm, I really hope that MTweakers isn't failing to load up again...

I'll look into it and get back to you soon as possible

Meatnog

Journeyman
Minecraft Username
Meatnog
No worries, no rush. Just realized it when I kept having a squid despawn on me. Now I just use bees.