Enigmatica 2 Expert: Skyblock Version?

Would you be interested in playing an Enigmatica 2: Expert skyblock map?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

123zane321

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
With the recent release of Enigmatica 2: Expert, I was thinking about how we don't currently have any 1.12 skyblock modpacks. I know that Modern Skyblock 3: Departed will likely be coming out soon, as we're almost at the required milestone for it to be added (and given that E2E is part of the same milestone, it's almost guaranteed), but personally I'm not a huge fan of skyblock modpacks that use Sky Resources as the early-mid game resource generation, as I found it too grindy and hard to get stuff compared to Ex Nihilo.

I saw that E2E does have the ability to be hosted as a skyblock modpack, as it does contain mods such as Ex Nihilo, so I was wondering what the chances would be of Lolnet hosting a E2E skyblock server? I'm assuming there wouldn't be a need to download a separate modpack, as from what I can see all the mods are in the one pack, and I'm sure that I'm not the only person who is keen to play a good 1.12 skyblock.

Anyway, leave your thoughts and comments here, and hopefully we can bully- I mean, convince the staff to see this happen.

#haildez

anarki99nz

Owner
Staff member
Legendary
Guardian
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
anarki99nz
You finished NotTheBees yet Zane? ;)