Emerald VIP gone.

dvinevoid

Hey guys
HellzLord here

I Haven't Logged onto the server in a while and have come back to see that i am unable to use /Godmode and /Fly in survival as well as my Emerald VIP Tittle missing a few people explained that there have been some updates/changes lately and there is a possibility that has caused my ranking to disappear

An IGMod said that 'it has been a year since you purchased Emerald VIP so it has expired' and i explained that can't be seeing as i had only created my MC account no more than 2-3 months ago

If there are no technicalities is it at all possible that i be rein-burst Emerald VIP

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
Hi there. I've just checked some information related to your account and it is clear you are a EmeraldVIP. I have now properly added EmeraldVIP onto your account in our database to ensure you receive it.

Over the last few days we have been transitioning our permissions system to a new integrated setup. Your rank was not properly updated in the new database, and as such you weren't getting your normal rank on the server.

I apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please feel free to ask if you have any further issues or questions.

Thanks,
0zlw