Elven Town/Village

xterminatorpro

Im currently building a elven themed village in a roofed forest (on 1.7 survival server)and am open to anyone who is interested in joining this town. There is plenty of space for buildings as i have only finshed the town hall, there is also a nearby village with NPCs.

Anyone who is interested can either post here or catch up with me on the server.

XeGaming

actually me and hairy are starting a village too but we would like a friendly village that would appreciate our village. may we have a trade route xD .

Villages and towns are always awesome in minecraft.

Trading routes sounds like a neat idea, So if your ever interested MineHaven and your Elven town could colab in something :)

Luke

yeah a trade route between our town/villages would be awesome, good to see that there are other town/villages willing to help out!

Luke

If anyone has a build they want to build to show off to other players or a build they recommend us to build in our town/village please let us know via post reply or in game if you see either xterminatorpro or myself _Luke10. This would be greatly appreciated :D

xterminatorpro

XeGaming said:
actually me and hairy are starting a village too but we would like a friendly village that would appreciate our village. may we have a trade route xD .
-hmm funny, do u mean Hairypotato?
because he said he joined our village like yesterday.

ok. well we try to get those trade routes done and ive got an idea for them.

XeGaming

yep i am working with hairy on this one :p

BTW the items we would like to trade with are pearls, Bones and Arrows :D

Yeezus1

Minecraft Username
Yeezus1
I approve tbis town has got huge potential it looks so good!!! Im already a member and cant wait to start projects

Luke

cheers ziggy_ for the complements, xterminatorpro and i have worked hard on those houses!
Cant wait to see what builds you have installed for us. :)