ello my name is Dav

Dav

Defender
Minecraft Username
davyn
ello to all,
The name is Dav it is shortened as my real name peeps have issues saying, it is Davyn and yep it is a Welsh name. Said In a 2 syllable sound Da' Vin'
But anyway what's in a name anyway, I forget them so much and peeps change them like socks.
So just a little explanation to who I am, well I am married 19 years now and have 3 incredible kids , I am so thankful in my life, I am truly happy.
I Started playing games and helping on servers mainly to keep in touch with what my kids were into, as a parent I felt it important to know who they speak too!
They are all adults now and they like to have their own fun a lot more, I fully respect that as, all I ever wanted to pass on was, to hold principles in life.
My principles are Honesty, Caring and Understanding. That is my way.
I have played and helped on many servers for the past 20 years and I would say it is the spirit of the perpetual Pan that keeps me playing games!
I will never grow up, I love to create art as well. The Fae and all things magic they inspire me.
Thanks and kindest regards to all,
Cheers,
Dav

Last edited:

Dav

Defender
Minecraft Username
davyn
Eich croeso mawr,
I personally have many heritages,
My grandfather was Welsh and my grandmother was Scottish, my father was born in Romford Essex UK.
They did the move to Australia when my father was around 12. They crossed over to Sydney.
I was born in Ferntree Gully on foothills of the Dandenong Ranges. So I grew up around Victoria, but have since moved to Queensland.
I sure did love the family get togethers as there it was a mix of English, Scottish and Welsh accents and then my mother had Irish heritage.
The welsh language sure did sound awesome spoken by my grandfather he sure knew how to spin a story.
Oh and yes I love lamb mmm roasted or cooked in any way.
Diolchiadau a mathau o.