DW20 ISSUES

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
It is with regret that I right this post to inform the loyal Direwolf20 players that we have made the hard decision to do a full server reset

I would first like to thank you all for your patience over the last 48 hours as we tried to fix the issues on the server, this has been a very long process and I have exhausted my bag of tricks trying to save things (i also used 0z's bag) but every fix we have used had a flaw, worlds wouldn't load players would be crashed from the server and the list go's on the last world was also in no shape to be saved with close to 1 million blocks consumed by hell-fire

so my apologies but life will go on

Cheers Dez

lmclark

Sorry to see the world go but it hard to be done. Please let us know when the new world is up and ready for users.
Thanks for all the hard work!

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
And let me be the one to point out how much Dez understates the problem :)

Not a million blocks, a million CHUNKS, or a quarter Billion blocks.

Imbued fire is a tremendous world killer that just keeps on going.

Ki_Tarn

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
Ki_Tarn
Hope you all disabled the recipe for making Imbued fire then so there aren't any repeats. :3

Arns

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Arns
They are found as loot, so we just stopped them from being right clicked.

KiwiFrogg

What a strange thing for the creators dw20 to leave available in a pack, Did you get any screenshots?

Arns

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Arns
No unfortunately, You have to remember it's Direwolfs pack :p, Just a whole bunch of mods thrown together (With near to no config changes) for SP or a private server.